Swansea have endured a hard start to the Premier League season, winning just one of their seven games, and the club that narrowly avoided relegation last season are languishing down in 18th position.
But Swansea's struggles have continued this season and a last-gasp 1-0 defeat at West Ham before the global break dropped them into the relegation zone. We were written off when I arrived and then when there were five games to go and we were battling with Hull to stay up.
"A couple of good results - a win and a draw or back-to-back wins - and everything looks totally different".
Firefighters Expect to Contain Giant OC Fire by Saturday
More than 1,400 personnel were deployed to fight the flames with 166 fire engines and 14 helicopters. Also fire retardant was left on the pavement during the Canyon Fire 2 battle.
Speaking in his pre-match press conference, Clement said: "I think this is a team that will get better and better as the season goes on".
Swansea host newly-promoted Huddersfield Town at the Liberty Stadium on Saturday. We had more changes than I envisaged in the summer and we have players who have not played so regularly in the past year like Renato (Sanches) and Wilfried (Bony).
"When you add in four or five others it will take time to integrate them. I expect them to show an improvement and I believe we will be better in the second half of the season than the first, but we need points now because we do not want to be in the same position as last season".
- Vasilyev très clair pour Lemar — Monaco
- Jane Fonda Feels 'Ashamed' for Not Speaking Out About Harvey Weinstein Earlier
- Carbon-monitoring OCO-2 satellite confirms that El Nino weather boosts CO2
- IndusInd Bank's Q2 net profit up 25%
- Investors Real Estate Trust (IRET) Rating Increased to Hold at BidaskClub
- Woman with dementia feared taken by crocodile in Queensland
- La villa de Pablo Picasso à Mougins mise aux enchères
- Dana White Has Spoken With Vince McMahon Amid Conor McGregor Rumours
- Le nouvel inculpé suspecté d'avoir fourni des explosifs — Attentats de Bruxelles
- Someone Created 'Diet' Avocados-Here's What That Even Means