Rockstar has released a trailer for its latest game mode, Transform Races, in Grand Theft Auto V's multiplayer component GTA Online. Check it out below.
Unlike in a typical Stunt Race, during a Transform Race, your vehicle will be changing between bikes, planes, and more depending on the terrain. This will allow players to instantly switch vehicles and race types - from land one second to the air or the sea the next - thanks to the flawless transition of unique stunt tracks. Mid-race, the player's vehicle will change when they enter specific warps. Although, some checkpoints can teleport players to a completely different location during the race.
Babar Azam, Malik help score 292/6 in first ODI against Sri Lanka
But Sri Lanka won both the Test matches against Pakistan and will look to drive that momentum from the longer format to the ODIs. Pakistan left out injured pacer Mohammad Amir and batsman Azhar Ali, as he continues to recover from a back niggle.
Before the year ends, a couple of Adversary Modes - Condemned and Dogfight - will also come into play.
The Transform Races update launches for GTA Online on Tuesday, Oct. 17.
- AWS and Microsoft Announce Gluon, Making Deep Learning Accessible to All Developers
- Satanic Symbols Sprayed on Church, Pictures Released of Suspects
- International Monetary Fund forecasts 2.3% growth for Tunisia in 2017, 3% in 2018
- Book account of how an individual saw political drama unfolding: Pranab
- Yellowstone's Supervolcano Could Spew Ash Across the Entire US
- Québec précise ses exigences — Uber
- Delhi student Gurmehar Kaur on Time magazine's Gen-Next leaders' list
- European Council building in poison alert
- Amazon continues relentless United Kingdom expansion with creation of another 1200 jobs
- Co-founders of Riot Games Step Down to Focus on New Projects