Rockstar has released a trailer for its latest game mode, Transform Races, in Grand Theft Auto V's multiplayer component GTA Online. Check it out below.
Unlike in a typical Stunt Race, during a Transform Race, your vehicle will be changing between bikes, planes, and more depending on the terrain. This will allow players to instantly switch vehicles and race types - from land one second to the air or the sea the next - thanks to the flawless transition of unique stunt tracks. Mid-race, the player's vehicle will change when they enter specific warps. Although, some checkpoints can teleport players to a completely different location during the race.
Book account of how an individual saw political drama unfolding: Pranab
Singh was speaking at the launch of former President Mukherjee's new book, 'The Coalition Years: 1996-2012, ' in New Delhi . Praising the book, Akhilesh Yadav said that it is like laying your hands on good notes before the examinations.
Before the year ends, a couple of Adversary Modes - Condemned and Dogfight - will also come into play.
The Transform Races update launches for GTA Online on Tuesday, Oct. 17.
- National Football League monitoring Oakland air quality, but game remains unchanged for now
- Governors play role of bridge between Centre & states: President Kovind
- Co-founders of Riot Games Step Down to Focus on New Projects
- Palestinian rivals start reconciliation talks in Cairo
- Yellowstone's Supervolcano Could Spew Ash Across the Entire US
- Stocks To Invest: Novavax, Inc. (NVAX), Whiting Petroleum Corporation (WLL)
- Qualcomm asks China to halt manufacture, sale of iPhones
- Québec précise ses exigences — Uber
- International Monetary Fund forecasts 2.3% growth for Tunisia in 2017, 3% in 2018
- Bitcoin reaches new high as it approaches $5300