Gambit always was known for being a romantic, so it's only appropriate that his movie is opening on Valentine's Day.
After years of shuffling directors and release dates, Fox announced Thursday that Pirates of the Caribbean filmmaker Gore Verbinski is set to direct the X-Men spin-off, which will be released on February 14, 2019.
Huddersfield boss Wagner insists Swansea clash not must-win
Speaking in his pre-match press conference, Clement said: " I think this is a team that will get better and better as the season goes on ".
Gore Verbinski, who directed the first three Pirates Of The Caribbean movies (and most recently, A Cure For Wellness), is directing the movie. Gambit has a script by Josh Zetumer and is produced by Tatum, Reid Carolin, Simon Kinberg, Lauren Shuler Donner. The film is set to star Magic Mike's Channing Tatum as the titular mutant from New Orleans. The character of Gambit was created in 1990 by Chris Claremont and Jim Lee and grew to prominence due to the 1992 cartoon series, where his fraught romance with Rogue was a major plot point.
Tatum has always been attached to play the New Orleans-based superhero, who was portrayed by Taylor Kitsch (Friday Night Lights) in 2009's X-Men Origins: Wolverine. The February area of the calendar has been quite successful for Fox's X-Men properties of late, following Deadpool's record-breaking debut in 2016 and Logan in early March this year.
- Macalester grad's 'Jeopardy' streak comes to an end
- Not forming new party: Mukul Roy
- Firefighters Expect to Contain Giant OC Fire by Saturday
- IndusInd Bank's Q2 net profit up 25%
- Puerto Rico fights to recover weeks after hurricane
- Judge won't order officials to allow abortion
- United Kingdom to conduct next clean energy auctions worth GBP557m in 2019
- La villa de Pablo Picasso à Mougins mise aux enchères
- Amazon to hire 120000 workers for holiday season
- Dana White Has Spoken With Vince McMahon Amid Conor McGregor Rumours