The first advertisement to appear on United Kingdom daytime television with a nipple fully visible has been broadcast, with the full advert being shown on Monday.
CoppaFeel, a breast cancer charity for young people, has won the rights to screen the first uncovered set of boobs on British TV in an ad created for its latest #TrustYourTouch campaign.
And whilst breast cancer awareness is the key message of the campaign, there's also a definite win for women in terms of a female nipple being deemed "appropriate" for daytime television.
It features presenter AJ Odudu and Love Island reality star Olivia Buckland and encourages people to examine their own breasts. For Dr. Hunter Moyer of Regional Health, one thing he is working to keep breast cancer from taking is women's esteem and bodies.
It shows inanimate objects being touched, as well as men and women touching their own chest and nipples.
Leicester City v West Bromwich Albion
Leicester City now sit 17th in the English topflight with just five points from seven games. West Brom are 10th in the league with nine points from seven league games.
The campaign film, directed by Ivana Bobic, will run on daytime television and in cinemas, and comes off the back of research which indicates precisely how important the message is.
Natalie Kelly, CEO of CoppaFeel!, said: "In demonstrating the power of our hands and celebrating our touch as the best tool for checking, we hope to encourage more young people across the United Kingdom to adopt a healthy boob-checking habit, which could one day save their life".
One in eight women in the United Kingdom will develop breast cancer in their lifetime.
The majority of 18-29 year old women think there is a specific way to check breasts and believe it's more complicated than it actually is.
- Delhi student Gurmehar Kaur on Time magazine's Gen-Next leaders' list
- British bank Aldermore in deal talks with South Africa's FirstRand
- Hunt: Showdown Coming to Steam Early Access
- Poignardée sous les yeux de ses quatre enfants — Nord
- Sony Celebrates PSVR's Birthday With New Trailer, Promises 60 New Games
- Babar Azam, Malik help score 292/6 in first ODI against Sri Lanka
- Nouvelle Aston Martin D11 Volante
- Western Digital nous promet des disques durs de 40 To
- Co-founders of Riot Games Step Down to Focus on New Projects
- J&K Police detains Hizbul militant Gulzar Dar in Pulwama