The first advertisement to appear on United Kingdom daytime television with a nipple fully visible has been broadcast, with the full advert being shown on Monday.
CoppaFeel, a breast cancer charity for young people, has won the rights to screen the first uncovered set of boobs on British TV in an ad created for its latest #TrustYourTouch campaign.
And whilst breast cancer awareness is the key message of the campaign, there's also a definite win for women in terms of a female nipple being deemed "appropriate" for daytime television.
It features presenter AJ Odudu and Love Island reality star Olivia Buckland and encourages people to examine their own breasts. For Dr. Hunter Moyer of Regional Health, one thing he is working to keep breast cancer from taking is women's esteem and bodies.
It shows inanimate objects being touched, as well as men and women touching their own chest and nipples.
Québec précise ses exigences — Uber
En réaction, Uber avait annoncé que les changements exigés par Québec mettaient " en péril " sa capacité à opérer au Québec. Le ministre Fortin estime que l'encadrement d'Uber est "juste et équitable envers tous les acteurs de l'industrie".
The campaign film, directed by Ivana Bobic, will run on daytime television and in cinemas, and comes off the back of research which indicates precisely how important the message is.
Natalie Kelly, CEO of CoppaFeel!, said: "In demonstrating the power of our hands and celebrating our touch as the best tool for checking, we hope to encourage more young people across the United Kingdom to adopt a healthy boob-checking habit, which could one day save their life".
One in eight women in the United Kingdom will develop breast cancer in their lifetime.
The majority of 18-29 year old women think there is a specific way to check breasts and believe it's more complicated than it actually is.
- Satanic Symbols Sprayed on Church, Pictures Released of Suspects
- Funeral procession begins for fallen Somerville police officer
- Babar Azam, Malik help score 292/6 in first ODI against Sri Lanka
- Le tirage du loto du mercredi 11 octobre
- British bank Aldermore in deal talks with South Africa's FirstRand
- "Envoyé Spécial" : Jean-Claude Gaudin furieux contre un journaliste de France 2
- Couple Miraculously Survives California Wildfire in Neighbor's Pool
- Hotel evacuated, over 100 firefighters and helicopters battle on
- Soldiers reveal gender of fallen comrade's baby in Facebook video
- Leicester City v West Bromwich Albion