There's no word on what Laidlaw will be doing next, if he remains in the gaming industry at all.
After a long and creative career under the roof of Bioware, Mike Laidlaw has chose to retire from his job as a director/writer for the company and announced it a couple of hours ago through his personal account on Twitter.
Pochettino Bemoans 'Unmatchable' Spending Power of Manchester Clubs in Transfer Market
Tottenham sit five points adrift of both Manchester clubs, who are tied at the summit of the Premier League on 19 points after seven games.
We've reached out to BioWare to confirm Laidlaw's departure. His departure will be sorely missed by core fans, but we'll always have the unbelievable experiences he helped make. "After 14 years and a chance to work on Jade Empire, Mass Effect and all things Dragon Age it's time for me to move on".
Regarding Dragon Age specifically, Laidlaw said he has "every confidence that the world we've created together is in good hands and I'm excited for the road ahead". For now, he says he wants to spend some time "reconnecting with all the wonderful games and worlds [his] peers have created", and he plans to share those experiences on Twitch and Twitter.
To anyone who's taken the time to share feedback and experiences, your fantastic cosplays and artistic creations: thank you. Your passion inspires me and I look forward to our next adventure together.
- Shiv Sena leader's vehicle mows down two school girls in Pune
- Jodrell Bank selected as United Kingdom candidate for World Heritage site nomination
- Red flag warning issued for East Bay; weather conditions 'critical'
- Titans receiver: Would quit over anthem rule, deletes tweet
- Titanfall Creators Respawn Teaming Up with Oculus for a New Game
- Arthur J Gallagher & Co (AJG) Analysts See $0.80 EPS
- Yolanda Saldívar habría revelado por qué mató a Selena
- Prince Harry's touching tribute to Diana at star-studded event
- District Attorney Defends Decision Not to Prosecute Harvey Weinstein
- Gov. Baker to pay respects to victims during Las Vegas trip