Flipkart has now also The sale is scheduled to begin on 14 October and end on 17 October and in between it'll offer numerous offers in multiple categories such as technological gadgets, furniture, clothes, electronics etc.
E-commerce one of the most important Amazon India is back with the bang and this one is the Great Indian Festival Sale of this Diwali.
Amazon The site is touting their Great Indian Festival sale as "big deals on big brands" and are offering deals on 10 crore products.
However, while both companies can be expected to look forward to Diwali with optimism, Nikkei Asian Review also reported that the outlook is gloomier for many of India's traditional retailers. Snapdeal's "Unbox Diwali Sale" also went on air from October 13 to October 16. According to the Flipkart website, the e-commerce major is also offering a "No Cost EMI" option to purchase products during the festive sale on more than 4 lakh products.
Flipkart is also offering a brilliant exchange offer where customers can exchange a number of models from Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 to Asus Zenphone Laser 2 and get off in the range of Rs 3,050 to Rs 2,100. Customers making purchases on the Flipkart network using HDFC Bank debit and credit cards within the four-day sale period would get an instant discount of 10 per cent, the e-tailer added. Flipkart also announced a 20 per cent cashback up to Rs. 200 on payments made via digial wallet PhonePe. This sale will be held on this 14 October, Saturday at 12 am. Customers can also benefit the no-cost EMI option on over 4 lakh products with Bajaj Finserv cards.
Snapdeal has announced its "Unbox Diwali Sale" from October 13 and will be live until October 16.
Ashish Nehra just doesn't want to lie low in team
He was spotted bowling in the side nets before the Guwahati encounter, but couldn't find a place in the playing eleven. Nehra had made his debut in Indian cricket team during the Test series against Sri Lanka in 1999.
Mumbai: Indian e-commerce biggies Amazon, Flipkart and Snapdeal are set for round three of the online sale fight in the run up to Diwali!
Paytm Mall's Maha Cashback sale started on October 10 and will continue toll October 13.
The firm is offering a cashback of Rs 15,000 on this new launched iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus.
On the other side, the iPhone 8 Plus 64 HB and 256 GB are selling for Rs 58,000 and Rs 71,000 respectively. Yes Bank Credit Card customers can also avail an additional Rs 6,000 cashback which will be credited within 24 hours of the phone's delivery.
By these procedures the company can also serve more customers as well we also make sure that our partner retailers are able to drive the enormous order volume ahead of Diwali.
- United Parcel Service (UPS) Receiving Favorable Press Coverage, Report Finds
- Barcelona forward Lionel Messi 'considering fresh start at Manchester City'
- Oppo F3 Lite With 16-Megapixel Front Camera Launched: Price, Specifications
- Diego Costa is better than Neymar and Eden Hazard, says Filipe Luis
- La Poste pourra augmenter plus fortement ses tarifs en 2018 (+5%) — CONSO
- Danny Ainge 'understands' why Isaiah Thomas might not speak to him again
- L'État français savait-il — Lafarge en Syrie
- Luiz Gustavo s'exprime sur la Ligue 1 et le Classico
- Akhilesh yadav thanks mulayam for criticizing him
- Atlanta mayor calls marijuana veto rumor "political stunt" by City Council president