Earlier this week, Bungie announced that the higher-difficulty version of Destiny 2's Raid was delayed eight days due to an exploit it discovered. The exploit would've made it impossible to know which team legitimately completed the Prestige Raid first.
Now, Bungie has said it can not reliably patch the exploit in time - but doesn't want to delay the Prestige raid any longer. "A safe fix is still being investigated for this issue", Bungie community manager Chris "Cozmo" Shannon wrote. And today Bungie confirmed that the Prestige Mode is still on track for next week's release, but the fix is taking more effort than initially planned. Because of this, we are pushing the fix off to a later date. The developer explained the reasoning for this, saying, 'The last thing we want to do is fix an exploit some players are using, only to break other parts of the game for everyone. We can now detect if any teams use this exploit to gain an advantage. "This will take some extra time to verify, but we will be able to crown the winners with the confidence they deserve".
Diego Costa is better than Neymar and Eden Hazard, says Filipe Luis
And that is fair - as Griezmann is doing great here. "He wanted to stay at Atletico and is happy; he can remain here much longer. Neymar and (Eden) Hazard are awesome talents, but the player who gave me most trophies was Diego Costa.
The Prestige Raid will launch in Destiny 2 at 6pm BST on October 18. We don't want to make you wait any longer to experience what the raid team has cooked up for those of you who enjoy a challenge worthy of your talents.
Cozmo also revealed that the studio will share more details about Raid Challenges next week. These Challenges 'have been created to make you rethink familiar encounters, ' and this probably means there'll be some changing of enemy placements, and perhaps even other obstacles?
- Masked gunmen rob bank in JK
- OnePlus 5T with a big, full screen display leaked in new image
- Atlanta mayor calls marijuana veto rumor "political stunt" by City Council president
- United Parcel Service (UPS) Receiving Favorable Press Coverage, Report Finds
- Le PDG démissionne brutalement après 32 ans de carrière — Samsung
- Il touche le jackpot au Loto grâce à son agence d'intérim
- Supreme Court refuses to modify order on cracker sales in Delhi
- New Orleans cop shot to death while on routine patrol
- Danny Ainge 'understands' why Isaiah Thomas might not speak to him again
- Barcelona forward Lionel Messi 'considering fresh start at Manchester City'