UFC President Dana White has shot down reports UFC megastar Conor McGregor will join the WWE for a one off Wrestlemania match next-year. He revealed that he had just texted with Vince McMahon about the story and that McMahon had said it wasn't accurate.
IndusInd Bank's Q2 net profit up 25%
Its net Interest Income (NII) grew by 25% to Rs. 1,821 crore while non Interest income grew by 22% to Rs. 1,188 crore. Typically, third and fourth quarters are best for commercial vehicle loans, Sobti said.
- There was a report a few days ago from the UK Sun, stating that Conor McGregor was finalizing negotiations with WWE for an appearance that would see him compete in the ring at WrestleMania 34 in New Orleans.
McMahon texted White that he didn't know anything about McGregor being in talks with WWE and that it was news to him, with White replying that he figured that was the case because WWE is always great about communicating with him.
Vince also went on to say in the text that, "it could be a good idea someday but not now".
- Puerto Rico fights to recover weeks after hurricane
- Investors Buy Shares of Gilead Sciences, Inc. (GILD) on Weakness
- Le nouvel inculpé suspecté d'avoir fourni des explosifs — Attentats de Bruxelles
- Kobe Steel says also fabricated data in steel wire products
- Russian woman killed in risky holiday stunt
- TCS posts robust revenue, net growth in Q2
- La villa de Pablo Picasso à Mougins mise aux enchères
- Sebastian Kennett, 20, charged over fatal Oakleigh crash
- Featured Stock to See: Glu Mobile, Inc. (GLUU)
- Firefighters Expect to Contain Giant OC Fire by Saturday