UFC President Dana White has shot down reports UFC megastar Conor McGregor will join the WWE for a one off Wrestlemania match next-year. He revealed that he had just texted with Vince McMahon about the story and that McMahon had said it wasn't accurate.
Carbon-monitoring OCO-2 satellite confirms that El Nino weather boosts CO2
The effect was so large that it was the main factor in the biggest one-year jump in heat-trapping gas levels in modern record. A NASA satellite has found another thing to blame on El Nino: A recent record high increase of carbon dioxide in the air.
- There was a report a few days ago from the UK Sun, stating that Conor McGregor was finalizing negotiations with WWE for an appearance that would see him compete in the ring at WrestleMania 34 in New Orleans.
McMahon texted White that he didn't know anything about McGregor being in talks with WWE and that it was news to him, with White replying that he figured that was the case because WWE is always great about communicating with him.
Vince also went on to say in the text that, "it could be a good idea someday but not now".
- Featured Stock to See: Glu Mobile, Inc. (GLUU)
- Russian woman killed in risky holiday stunt
- Millions die suffering amid global opioid gap, report says
- Sebastian Kennett, 20, charged over fatal Oakleigh crash
- Fox Run Management LLC Acquires Shares of 11200 Walt Disney Co (DIS)
- United Kingdom to conduct next clean energy auctions worth GBP557m in 2019
- Rangers manager Pedro Caixinha aiming to concede less following worldwide break
- C'est signé pour le jeune Toufiqui — PSG
- Woman with dementia feared taken by crocodile in Queensland
- Un nouveau gardien pour le Stade lavallois