Imports in September rose 19.5% in yuan terms from a year earlier, compared with a 14.4% rise in August, the General Administration of Customs said.
BEIJING-China's exports grew 9.0% in September from a year earlier in yuan terms, following a 6.9% gain in August, official data showed Friday.
The upbeat readings will be welcome new for Beijing ahead of a twice-a-decade Communist Party Congress next week, at which President Xi Jinping is expected to tighten his grip on power and set out the government's top political and economic priorities for the next five years.
Trade volume for private enterprises also increased, as their combined volume rose 17.8 percent, compared with the share for the same period of past year. "Today's figures suggest that not only has strong foreign demand continued to prop up manufacturing activity in China but domestic demand remains resilient too", Capital Economics says in note.Читайте также: NAB references: Hearing adjourned due to police-lawyers spat outside accountability court
Trade figures in dollars will be released later in the day. The trade surplus was the lowest in six months. Estimates, growth in export and import volumes picked up to 6.7% year-on-year and 13.6% respectively.
China's imports and exports grew at a faster pace in September than in the previous month, suggesting the world's second-biggest economy is still expanding at a healthy clip despite widespread forecasts of an eventual slowdown.
China's total trade with North Korea between January and September rose 3.7% to US$4.03 billion, with the growth rate declining from 7.5% over the first eight months of the year.
The value of service imports gained 12.2 percent year on year to 2.13 trillion yuan (more than 320 billion USA dollars) in the January-August period, while exports only increased 4.4 percent to 926.69 billion yuan, resulting in a 1.2-trillion-yuan deficit, the Ministry of Commerce (MOC) said Thursday in a statement.При любом использовании материалов сайта и дочерних проектов, гиперссылка на обязательна.
«» 2007 - 2018 Copyright.
Автоматизированное извлечение информации сайта запрещено.
Код для вставки в блог
- Local chapter reacts to Boy Scouts accepting girls
- Why NASA has 'Renamed' Uhuru Park to 'Raila Odinga Grounds'
- Day 1: GIC subscribed 0.75 times
- Tom Brady on playing Sunday: 'I'll be there'
- Destiny 2 Is Famous Horror Movie Director John Carpenter's Jam Right Now
- Microsoft Launcher For Android
- SpaceX Orbits Dual-Purpose Satellite for SES, EchoStar
- 'New Mutants': Josh Boone Teases the Arrival of the First Trailer
- BASF to acquire parts of Bayer's crop science ops for €5.9bn
- Criminal Minds: Season 13; Shemar Moore Returning to CBS Series This Month