Antonio Conte has reportedly identified Ghanaian forward Richmond Boakye as a good replacement for Diego Costa and wants the club to sign him in January 2018.
Boakye scored 11 goals during the second half of the last campaign, while one of his four efforts this season have come in the Europa League, and it appears that one of his former managers have took notice.
Nokia Corporation (NOK) Receiving Somewhat Positive News Coverage, Report Finds
After $0.55 actual EPS reported by Starbucks Corporation for the previous quarter, Wall Street now forecasts 0.00% EPS growth. Finally, BidaskClub downgraded Nokia Corporation from a "buy" rating to a "hold" rating in a report on Monday, July 24th.
Antonio Conte is well aware of Boakye's talents since Ghana global had a brief spell at Juventus.
Richmond Boakye started his career at Genoa, and has since played for Sassuolo, Juventus, Elche, Atalanta, Roda JC, and Latina before moving to Red Star this summer, after interest from Championship side Sunderland.
- Sex with minor wife, despite consent, is rape
- Fixed costs in 2018 to tackle 'epidemic' of fake holiday claims
- Lady Gaga Is Feeling Better & Back in the Recording Studio!
- Kylie Jenner's pregnancy was err… "not planned"
- Faites-vous confiance à la télémédecine — Déserts médicaux
- Maroc Automobile Actualité VoitureAuMaroc.com Renault Mégane : nouveau moteur Energy TCe 165
- McLeod to miss four to six weeks
- Jennifer Aniston makes $1 million donation to support hurricane relief
- "Clip " Say10 " : "Marilyn Manson invite Johnny Deep dans un rêve obsessionnel
- Senator Susan Collins Will Not Run for Governor of Maine