Antonio Conte has reportedly identified Ghanaian forward Richmond Boakye as a good replacement for Diego Costa and wants the club to sign him in January 2018.
Boakye scored 11 goals during the second half of the last campaign, while one of his four efforts this season have come in the Europa League, and it appears that one of his former managers have took notice.
Russian Federation launches European environmental satellite
The Sentinel-5P satellite of the European Space Agency (ESA) is scheduled to lift off aboard a Rockot launch vehicle at 5:27 a.m. The Dutch designed instrument will make daily maps of polluting gases and particles known to be harmful to health.
Antonio Conte is well aware of Boakye's talents since Ghana global had a brief spell at Juventus.
Richmond Boakye started his career at Genoa, and has since played for Sassuolo, Juventus, Elche, Atalanta, Roda JC, and Latina before moving to Red Star this summer, after interest from Championship side Sunderland.
- Fixed costs in 2018 to tackle 'epidemic' of fake holiday claims
- Nokia Corporation (NOK) Receiving Somewhat Positive News Coverage, Report Finds
- Colgate-Palmolive Company (CL) Technical Analysis Indicators
- Korea, China Extend $56 Billion Currency Swap Deal
- McLeod to miss four to six weeks
- Kylie Jenner's pregnancy was err… "not planned"
- Tesla : rappel de plusieurs milliers de véhicules
- Dollar edges down, awaits U.S. inflation data for potential relief
- Enable Midstream Partners, LP (NYSE:ENBL) ERP5 Score in Focus
- Warner Brothers hires a new writer for Beetlejuice 2