"Who knows? Maybe one day he can wear the shirt he dreamt of as a child".
His admission comes at a time where the Rossoneri are struggling in the league.
The Italian gaffer's new contract which he signed in the summer has raised many questions, since it only includes improved wages and not extension.
But although boss Vincenzo Montella is under pressure, the club's director of football, Massimiliano Mirabelli, has dismissed the talk of him being relieved of his duties.
The Chelsea managerial position is the first foreign job of Conte's career, with the former defender having coached the likes of Arezzo, Bari, Atalanta and Juventus before serving as coach of the Italy national team from 2014 to 2016.
Facebook will help investigators release Russian Federation ads, Sandberg tells Axios
Facebook recently provided three congressional committees with more than 3,000 ads they had traced to a Russian internet agency. Sandberg acknowledged that the company had erred in how it handled the issue of foreign interference past year .
The Italian has enjoyed a brilliant 14 months in charge of the Stamford Bridge club, capturing the Premier League in his first season and keeping Chelsea among the early leading pack this campaign.
Mirabelli, though, insists that is not the case, telling Radio Rossonera: "We already have a manager and we are not thinking of Conte nor about other managers".
The Rossoneri were unsuccessful in their attempts to recruit the Italy worldwide in the summer, having reportedly had a €70 million bid rejected, but remain keen on the 23-year-old.
Chelsea now find themselves fourth in the league, six points behind the two Manchester sides.
- 'SEAL Team' Gets Full Season Order at CBS
- United Kingdom 'will have to pay' for leaving European Union , says Juncker
- General Electric Company (NYSE:GE) Analytical Analysis
- Adrien Silva Now Training With His Leicester City Teammates
- PS. Aurélie Filippetti exclue de la fédération de Moselle
- Russian Federation could deploy more missiles in Baltic region: lawmaker
- Bank of America Profit Climbs, Despite Trading Slowdown
- Dodge & Cox Now Holds $475.18 million Worth Of Juniper Networks, Inc. (JNPR)
- Avec Les Nouveaux Mutants, l'univers X-Men se décline en film d'horreur
- Ces joueurs d’origine africaine évoluant pour des nations européennes