All three withdrew from global duty through injury and are unlikely to feature against Dundee on Saturday.
Midfielders Stuart Armstrong and Scott Brown missed Scotland's FIFA World Cup qualifying games against Slovakia and Slovenia with respective calf and hamstring injuries while Bosnia and Herzegovina defender Jozo Simunovic sat out two matches, reportedly due to a hamstring tear.
Brendan Rodgers has revealed that three of his key players are expected to be back in time to play a part in Celtic's clash against Bayern Munich in the Champions League.
"So it was never an injury that was going to keep him out for a sustained period of time but he just felt something and stayed behind to get treatment".
Melania visits families dealing with addiction; Ivana calls FLOTUS 'family'
To this union were born, Eric Trump, Donald Trump Jr. and Ivanka . "I'm basically first Trump wife", she continued. Her comments haven't gone down well with Melania, whose press secretary issued a scathing statement in response.
"They've come through very well", Rogers said about Brown and Armstrong.
"They will join training, [it's] maybe too soon for Saturday, but certainly for Bayern Munich they should be fine".
Rodgers was named Scottish Premiership Manager of the Month for September after guiding Celtic to three wins and a draw.
"If we play like we did the other night we can give Bayern a tough game".
"There's a huge amount of credit goes to the players for their ability to adapt and perform in every competition they play in and to get the best out of every game".
- Bank results fail to inspire Wall Street
- Pochettino Bemoans 'Unmatchable' Spending Power of Manchester Clubs in Transfer Market
- UFC on Fox 26 in Winnipeg gets massive welterweight headliner
- Raptors will avoid staying at Trump hotels during upcoming National Basketball Association season
- Red flag warning issued for East Bay; weather conditions 'critical'
- Calif. parental leave expanded for parents to bond with newborns
- Swedish shooting not a terror attack
- Tesla to recall 11000 Model X SUVs due to seat issue
- Analyst cuts his forecast of 2017 Apple iPhone X production by 10%
- Cadence Design Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ:CDNS) Under Analyst Spotlight