"He was saying things inappropriately, insisting on putting my lipstick on with his finger", she told the newspaper.
'I was sleeping one night on location and I woke up and he was filming me.
Days after opening up to The Hollywood Reporter about the "devastating" moment she learned of Harvey Weinstein's alleged sexual misconduct over the years, actress Blake Lively has revealed she too has been a victim of sexual harassment.
The actor spoke about her experiences with a makeup artist who continued to harass her for months despite her complaints.
"The actress said producers told her, "'This is very serious and we can't have this happen again'".
United Kingdom 'will have to pay' for leaving European Union , says Juncker
The next possible point "sufficient progress" could be judged is in December, when the next European Council meeting is set to take place.
Lively's news comes a days after actresses such as Kate Beckinsale, Cara Delevingne, Angelina Jolie and Gwyneth Paltrow spoke out about the harassment they've endured by Weinstein. Finding no way out she finally consult the case with her lawyer. An investigation was ordered and the make-up artist was kicked off the project.
However, Blake has claimed the team's production manager still wrote a positive letter of recommendation to the disgraced make-up artist so he could work on another project because they didn't want any "bad blood".
"That was never my experience with Harvey in any way whatsoever, and I think that if people heard these stories..." I do believe in humanity enough to think that this wouldn't have just continued. On Tuesday, the New Yorker released an expose revealing Weinstein allegedly raped three women.
She added, "It's important that women are furious right now. It's important that we don't stand for this and that we don't focus on one or two or three or four stories, it's important that we focus on humanity in general and say, 'That is unacceptable'".
The inappropriate behavior, unfortunately, didn't stop there.
- Brexit bill delayed as MPs introduce deluge of amendments
- Facebook will help investigators release Russian Federation ads, Sandberg tells Axios
- 'SEAL Team' Gets Full Season Order at CBS
- Rahul searching for 'women' in men's hockey, says RSS
- South Korea Index MSCI Ishares (EWY)'s Chaikin Flow Showing Positive Signal
- Is this the secret to beating type 2 diabetes?
- Florida nursing home where 14 patients died cut from Medicare
- Salah is now the King of Egypt, says Liverpool team-mate Can
- Rams sign LB Alec Ogletree to four-year extension
- " Je joue de la musique, je respire musique " — Super Mario Odyssey