For the first time, the 44-year-old also spoke on his strained relationship with his father and party founder Mulayam Singh Yadav and said differences were healthy and prevailed in many families.
Shivpal Singh Yadav was however missing from the function at Lohia Park, but in the morning he along with Mulayam Singh Yadav had gone to Lohia Trust and paid floral tributes to the Socialist ideologue.
The father-son came together at a function to mark the 50th death anniversary of socialist ideologue Dr Ram Manohar Lohia and Mr Akhilesh Yadav dutifully touched his father's feet in a gesture created to send out "all is well" signals.
Akhilesh also made the comments while attending a function held on the birth anniversary of Jai Prakash Narayan at the Jai Prakash Narayan International Centre in situated in Lucknow. "There is fight of ideologies in every family", Mr Yadav junior said.
Relations between the father and son have remained frosty between the father and son since then.
Manchester City streak seals manager of the month for Guardiola
It extended City's winning run to five top-flight matches as they ended the month as Premier League leaders on goal difference. Pep Guardiola has been handed the Premier League Manager of the Month award for September.
In reply of whether there was bitterness between him and Mulayam, Akhilesh said that A father, who hides shortcomings of his kid only prepares him to fail. He however did not elaborate as to who were the people who were trying to misguide Mulayam Singh.
Akhilesh even questioned the economic policy of the Modi government saying that BJP leaders should answer whether corruption had vanished after demonetization. "Development has come to a grinding halt in the state", he alleged. The villages are craving for electricity. "It is only inaugurating projects which the Samajwadi Party had initiated by replacing our plaques with their plaques", said Akhilesh referring to a controversy over Sri Ram Hospital in Ayodhya whose ICU ward is to be inaugurated by the CM on October 18 while the SP has claimed that it had already been inaugurated in the last regime.
According to the Newspaper, We will gain.
He was also accompanied by SP state president Naresh Uttam who is the Leader of Opposition in the Legislative Council Ram Govind Chowdhury, Ahmed Hassan, MLC Rajpal Kashyap and Santosh Yadav Sunny. He predicted good results for the Samajwadi Party in the next Lok Sabha and assembly elections. "This government is not doing any development and people have understood that", he said.
- Diego Costa is better than Neymar and Eden Hazard, says Filipe Luis
- Il touche le jackpot au Loto grâce à son agence d'intérim
- Oppo F3 Lite With 16-Megapixel Front Camera Launched: Price, Specifications
- Baghdad launches Kirkuk operation amid bitter row with Kurds
- Danny Ainge 'understands' why Isaiah Thomas might not speak to him again
- Que reproche-t-on à Richard Ferrand dans l'affaire des Mutuelles de Bretagne ?
- New Orleans cop shot to death while on routine patrol
- Atlanta mayor calls marijuana veto rumor "political stunt" by City Council president
- Woman interrupts church service accusing pastor of having affair with her daughter
- United Parcel Service (UPS) Receiving Favorable Press Coverage, Report Finds