Given that the Foxes missed finalising his details by all of 14 seconds, the former Sporting Lisbon star has been ironically awarded the squad number 14.
"We have looked at him before but we haven't spoken about him recently".
The fact that Silva is not officially registered means that the No. 14 shirt is not officially his.
Manager Craig Shakespeare has voiced his pleasure in having Silva on board and even spoke about the possibilities of "behind closed doors" friendlies so Silva can maintain his match sharpness ahead of the new year.
Cruden forfait face au Leinster, remplacé par Darmon — ChampionsCup
Sensé animer le jeu héraultais à Dublin, Aaron Cruden ne fera finalement pas le déplacement en Irlande . Aaron Cruden s'est blessé à l'entraînement ce jeudi et souffre d'une déchirure à la cuisse droite.
"I speak to him on a regular basis during training to make sure he's fully focused on what his requirements are". "He had to miss out not just on club football, but also national football".
Sagna was one of four full backs that were allowed to leave Manchester City last summer by Pep Guardiola, but is the only one not to have found a new club.
"The camaraderie and the banter is brilliant in and around the changing rooms and I wanted to integrate him as quickly as possible and I can do that now", added Shakespeare.
'It would be remiss of me not to plan for the worst case scenario, which is that we don't have him until January.
- Google commits $1bn to prepare modern workforce
- " Je joue de la musique, je respire musique " — Super Mario Odyssey
- South Korea Index MSCI Ishares (EWY)'s Chaikin Flow Showing Positive Signal
- Facebook will help investigators release Russian Federation ads, Sandberg tells Axios
- Rams sign LB Alec Ogletree to four-year extension
- Men Who Need To Be Considered To Be The Next USMNT Coach
- Jay Shah can be probed if there is evidence, says RSS
- Bank of America Profit Climbs, Despite Trading Slowdown
- United Kingdom 'will have to pay' for leaving European Union , says Juncker
- Brexit bill delayed as MPs introduce deluge of amendments