Given that the Foxes missed finalising his details by all of 14 seconds, the former Sporting Lisbon star has been ironically awarded the squad number 14.
"We have looked at him before but we haven't spoken about him recently".
The fact that Silva is not officially registered means that the No. 14 shirt is not officially his.
Manager Craig Shakespeare has voiced his pleasure in having Silva on board and even spoke about the possibilities of "behind closed doors" friendlies so Silva can maintain his match sharpness ahead of the new year.
Russian Federation could deploy more missiles in Baltic region: lawmaker
The Baltic region borders North Atlantic Treaty Organisation members Poland and Lithuania. The head of the Russian parliament's defense affairs committee, Retired Gen.
"I speak to him on a regular basis during training to make sure he's fully focused on what his requirements are". "He had to miss out not just on club football, but also national football".
Sagna was one of four full backs that were allowed to leave Manchester City last summer by Pep Guardiola, but is the only one not to have found a new club.
"The camaraderie and the banter is brilliant in and around the changing rooms and I wanted to integrate him as quickly as possible and I can do that now", added Shakespeare.
'It would be remiss of me not to plan for the worst case scenario, which is that we don't have him until January.
- Salah is now the King of Egypt, says Liverpool team-mate Can
- Is this the secret to beating type 2 diabetes?
- 'SEAL Team' Gets Full Season Order at CBS
- New 2018 Aston Martin DB11 Volante uncovered
- Linkin Park singer in posthumous Carpool Karaoke show
- Facebook will help investigators release Russian Federation ads, Sandberg tells Axios
- Trump appears to admit he can't do much about 'fake news'
- Men Who Need To Be Considered To Be The Next USMNT Coach
- Rahul searching for 'women' in men's hockey, says RSS
- Dodge & Cox Now Holds $475.18 million Worth Of Juniper Networks, Inc. (JNPR)