'My father, of course, didn't tell us that we were coming to Syria, ' she said. "Shut up, sit down you're in the house, you have nothing to say", she said. She also believes that her mother is alive and well in the United States.
Between 300 and 400 Daesh group terrorists remain in their one-time Syrian bastion of Raqqa where Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF), dominated by the PKK terrorist group, are fighting to seize full control, its US -led coalition backer said Thursday.
'Hi Mom, if you see this video, please contact me, ' she said.
'There's a restaurant called Texas Roadhouse, they have steak there, ' she said. She finds a young girl that says she is an American. There's a head cut off from the shrapnel.
Irish court approves Apple's $1 billion data centre
They accused the planning board of not carrying out the required environmental assessment. The second case was by Brian McDonagh who challenged the permission on various grounds.
As clashes continue in the Raqqa city center, SDF special units continue with operations to rescue civilians.
But the coalition would not support any negotiated withdrawal of fighters, he said.
'The foreign fighters (in IS), we fully expect them to fight till the end - there's a hard core of (foreign) fighters.
Most of the Raqqa city center has come under SDF control.
On the edge of Raqqa, a group of women have just escaped ISIS territory.
- Sir Richard Branson promises to build 'revolutionary' Hyperloop train service
- Chelsea Fear Kante's Injury Is Far Worse Than First Thought
- L'acteur phare de "Dawson" affirme avoir été agressé sexuellement — Affaire Weinstein
- Gucci renonce à la vraie fourrure — Alerte
- Fortnite Battle Royale atteint les 10 millions de joueurs en 2 semaines
- Scotland Axe Gordon Strachan After Unsuccessful Qualification Campaign
- How did Northern California fires become so devastating?
- Italian granted sick pay to care for ill dog
- Matt Damon Crashes Thor: Ragnarok Interview On Jimmy Kimmel
- Philippe Lucas victime d'un AVC