Linkin Park have shared their Carpool Karaoke video, which was film just six days before they lost their frontman to suicide on 20 July 2017.
In the uplifting yet poignant video, Chester Bennington cracks jokes in the driving seat with Ken Jeong, shows-off his full vocal range, and describes his hopes and dreams for his children.
"With the blessing of Chester's family and his bandmates, we share this episode, and dedicate it to the memory of Chester", a placard at the beginning of the episode reads.
Meanwhile, earlier today Linkin Park shared a photo on Instagram, with bassist Dave "Phoenix" Farrell telling their fans they were "back to work".
Bishop resigns after Vatican probe into cash and mistress claims
In June, more than 60 priests of the diocese resigned from their assignments in protest of Leteng's administration of the diocese. According to Ucanews, the bishop said the money financed the education of a poor youth, though he declined to provide details.
"We'll see [if you can join the band]."Four months after Bennington took his own life, the band is preparing to honor him with a tribute concert later this month featuring Blink 182, Bring Me The Horizon, and many other bands.
They also preform a number of covers, like Outkast's Hey Ya, Red Hot Chili Peppers' Under The Bridge, Sweet Home Alabama by Lynyrd Skynyrd, and Aerosmith's I Don't Want To Miss A Thing.
Series creator James Corden previously said that the late singer's family would decide if the episode would air.
Images via Apple Music.
- Bitcoin trades above $5000 for the first time ever
- "We were prisoners": Kansas teen forced into ISIS speaks
- RB Leipzig nearly signed Mbappe, claims Rangnick
- Uddhav Thackeray wants BMC role in Metro work
- How did Northern California fires become so devastating?
- British PM May says Brexit talks making good progress
- $25bn NNPC scam: Osinbajo says he signed the contracts
- Donald Trump reçoit Justin Trudeau, négociations sur le libre-échange
- Owner of Breaking Bad house installs fence to combat fans' pizza throwing
- Caroline Garcia qualifiée pour le Championnat de fin de saison à Singapour