Linkin Park have shared their Carpool Karaoke video, which was film just six days before they lost their frontman to suicide on 20 July 2017.
In the uplifting yet poignant video, Chester Bennington cracks jokes in the driving seat with Ken Jeong, shows-off his full vocal range, and describes his hopes and dreams for his children.
"With the blessing of Chester's family and his bandmates, we share this episode, and dedicate it to the memory of Chester", a placard at the beginning of the episode reads.
Meanwhile, earlier today Linkin Park shared a photo on Instagram, with bassist Dave "Phoenix" Farrell telling their fans they were "back to work".
Arvind Kejriwal's blue Wagon R goes missing near Delhi Secretariat
The Wagon R auto was very famous as the Kejriwal had used it on many occasions during his protests in the national capital. More details about the theft are awaited.
"We'll see [if you can join the band]."Four months after Bennington took his own life, the band is preparing to honor him with a tribute concert later this month featuring Blink 182, Bring Me The Horizon, and many other bands.
They also preform a number of covers, like Outkast's Hey Ya, Red Hot Chili Peppers' Under The Bridge, Sweet Home Alabama by Lynyrd Skynyrd, and Aerosmith's I Don't Want To Miss A Thing.
Series creator James Corden previously said that the late singer's family would decide if the episode would air.
Images via Apple Music.
- Bitcoin trades above $5000 for the first time ever
- ACLU Sues Over Kansas Law Against Boycotts Of Israel
- Domino's stock falls despite 3Q sales growth
- Les nouveaux candidats arrivent enfin — Secret Story
- Delhi Metro Price Hike: All You Need To Know
- British PM May says Brexit talks making good progress
- Trump Warns Puerto Rico Weeks After Storms: Federal Help Cannot Stay 'Forever'
- Uddhav Thackeray wants BMC role in Metro work
- Nintendo Game Boy Classic Edition In The Works?
- " "Ouverture d'un centre de " pré-accueil " pour migrants — Cergy-Pontoise