"Our festivals have already lost their sheen". There is (an) excess of silence.
Incidentally, State Minister and Sena leader Kadam had earlier said he would request Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis to ban the sale of firecrackers in the state, on the lines of the apex court's verdict for the Delhi-NCR region. "One day resentment will explode", he told reporters.
In the meantime, Environment Minister Ramdas Kadam put to rest all the rumours regarding a similar ban in Maharashtra. He had came under sharp criticism from party colleague Sanjay Raut and MNS chief Raj Thackeray for his remarks. He now gloats of the Hindutva ideology, "The party will not support anything that goes against Hindu sentiments".
"I had never said the state government is contemplating a ban", Kadam said.
Son histoire largement développée dans les prochains films Marvel — Hulk
J'ai trouvé que c'était brillant. "Donc on est vraiment au tout début d'un arc sur trois longs-métrages ". Thor: Ragnarok sortira dans nos salles le 25 octobre.
The Sena supremo also criticised the curbs on celebrations during Hindu festivals when he said, "The only things that they have not said till now are that tear off the "Panchang" (Almanac) because festivals are all humbug". This will mean that the BMC won't be required for permissions and all processes will be handled by the state government.
Thackeray also discussed the protest over the Metro III vehicle shed coming up inside Aarey Milk Colony, saying permission from the Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation (BMC) was required for it. We will not approve any proposal that brings secondary status to BMC officials. Actually the Urban Development department sent the proposal for granting special status to the Metro project, only for information.
Thackeray also demanded that the Brihanmumbai Muncipal Corporation (BMC) should be taken into consideration for the metro work. On the other hand, he has strongly opposed the construction of a vehicle shed for Metro III at Aarey colony calling it a colossal damage to the environment. The on-going works are causing tremors and shaking the buildings. "However, the Metro 3 officers are taking adequate precautions", he said.
- Ed Boon Discusses Bringing Injustice 2 And NetherRealm Games To Nintendo Switch
- RB Leipzig nearly signed Mbappe, claims Rangnick
- Delhi Metro Price Hike: All You Need To Know
- Wall Street end record high post the US Fed meet minutes
- Titans quarterback Mariota hoping to face Colts
- Donald Trump reçoit Justin Trudeau, négociations sur le libre-échange
- ACLU Sues Over Kansas Law Against Boycotts Of Israel
- Gulli: La chaîne ne diffusera plus les spectacles avec des animaux sauvages
- Largest Team USA supporters group demands US Soccer president's resignation
- Gucci renonce à la vraie fourrure — Alerte