"The measures come within the context of its obligation as a responsible member of the global community to strengthen the worldwide will and to stop the proliferation of nuclear weapons and missile programmes", the ministry said.
Entry visas to the UAE will no longer be issued for North Korean citizens and new business licences for North Korean companies wishing to operate in the UAE will be ceased.
The Ministry said the UAE has developed an executive framework in collaboration with state departments to apply UN Security Council resolutions on North Korea and its nuclear programme, primarily resolutions 2371 and 2375.Читайте также: Bannon: GOP's Entire 'Establishment Globalist Clique' Must Go
Between 2,000 and 2,500 North Koreans now work in Kuwait, and another estimated 1,000 in Qatar.
The move by the UAE comes after Kuwait, in September, told the North Korean ambassador there he had one month to vacate the country and stopped issuing visas to all North Koreans.
North Korea's nuclear tests and missile launches have stirred global tensions and prompted several rounds of worldwide sanctions at the UN Security Council.При любом использовании материалов сайта и дочерних проектов, гиперссылка на обязательна.
«» 2007 - 2018 Copyright.
Автоматизированное извлечение информации сайта запрещено.
Код для вставки в блог
- Crash d'un avion militaire en Espagne
- Célibataire après 3 ans de relation avec FKA Twigs — Robert Pattinson
- Niantic invites you to get artistic with Pokémon Go AR photo contest
- Nadal, Federer cruise into Shanghai Masters quarterfinals
- Bruno Mars leads American Music Awards nominees with 8
- Leonard Fournette's No. 27 jersey headed to Hall of Fame
- GM announces production reduction at Detroit-Hamtramck Assembly plant
- Backstage News On Plans For Enzo Amore And The Cruiserweight Title
- Shell to buy electric vehicle charging providers
- Technical Snapshots for Investors: JetBlue Airways Corporation (JBLU)