If you weren't one of the 1,000 people invited to hear President Donald Trump speak in Harrisburg, there will be a chance to see the commander-in-chief in an interview with Sean Hannity.
Hannity, who has been one of Trump's top media allies, was originally set to interview the president last Wednesday in West Virginia, but it was postponed after the deadly mass shooting in Las Vegas on October 1.
Paris veut interdire les voitures à essence en 2030
Francetv rapporte que le cabinet d'Anne Hidalgo ne se fait pas trop de soucis concernant la mise en place de cette mesure.
Trump and Hannity are set to discuss topics like tax cuts and immigration. A Fox News spokeswoman confirmed to The Hill that there will no longer be audience questions at the event. The interview will take place in front of the audience of about 1,000 people inside a hangar at the Air National Guard base at the Harrisburg International Airport.
- Le nouveau casque VR… à 199 dollars — Oculus Go
- ESPN Soccer Pundit Rips Into USA!
- Un policier de la BRI blessé mortellement lors d'un exercice — Toulouse
- Jennifer Lopez, Marc Anthony perform on Univision-Telemundo disaster-relief simulcast
- Former World Footballer of the Year, George Weah wins Liberian Presidential Elections
- Colombia tie Peru and advance to the 2018 World Cup
- Analyst's Rankings to Lookout: SunPower Corporation (SPWR), The Charles Schwab Corporation (SCHW)
- Supremo tem novo empate em votação sobre afastamento de parlamentares
- Election Bill 2017: Senate adopts resolutions against law empowering Nawaz Sharif
- Japan's Kobe Steel reports wider fudging of metals data