Whether he plays Monday night against the Indianapolis Colts remains to be seen and will depend on how much Mariota can move around. "... We're going to take it day-by-day, no different than what the process was last week".
The fact that he talked to the media Wednesday as regularly scheduled was a good sign.
Mariota's status remains day to day as he recovers from a hamstring injury sustained late in the first half of the loss at Houston on October 1.
Titans coach Mike Mularkey said Mariota would need to prove he can protect himself in order to play. "He's got to show that by the end of the week".
Sir Richard Branson promises to build 'revolutionary' Hyperloop train service
One of Hyperloop One's co-founders, head of engineering Josh Giegel, previously worked for Branson at his Virgin Galactic space venture.
It's possible for both of these teams to come into Monday night's game with their backup quarterbacks as Andrew Luck has already been ruled out, and Marcus Mariota will likely be a game-time decision as he nurses a sore hamstring.
Mariota's mobility is one of the greatest strengths of his game and a significant factor in the Titans' offense.
The Titans are coming off an incredibly ugly loss against the Dolphins last week as Matt Cassel was forced into action. "I've got to give a lot of credit to the athletic staff, the training staff here".
The quarterback himself has a quick answer on how good he feels his chances really are. "Hopefully toward the end of the week, I'll get more on my plate and feel comfortable and try to play on Monday".
- 'Being Mary Jane' to End With 2-Hour Movie in 2018
- Quotidien: Yann Barthès chante à la place de Liam Gallagher !
- Legends of Tomorrow : une star de la série va partir [SPOILERS]
- Son histoire largement développée dans les prochains films Marvel — Hulk
- Interrogé sur Eric Zemmour, Omar Sy s'énerve et dézingue Anne-Elisabeth Lemoine
- Fortnite Battle Royale atteint les 10 millions de joueurs en 2 semaines
- Niger: Pentagon Blames Islamic State in Deadly Attack on US Forces
- PSG president faces criminal investigation
- Pakistan appoints judge for ICJ panel hearing Kulbhushan Jadhav's case
- La loi contre le voile intégral est un casse-tête