The Google Express expansion follows Target's successful trial of the home-delivery shopping service in California and NY, allowing more guests across the country to shop Target's assortment via the service for delivery in two days. That also means Target will be supported through the Google Assistant's voice ordering feature, which is so far only live on the Google Home and Android TV but is coming "soon" to iOS and Android as well.
Will you use Google Assistant to shop on your smartphone via Google Express? Target will offer two-day delivery, as well as free shipping for any orders over $35, Google says in a blog post. This past summer, for example, the Minneapolis discounter began expanding its next-day essentials delivery service that it was testing to the Atlanta, Chicago, Los Angeles, New York, Philadelphia, San Francisco, St. Louis, and Washington, D.C./Baltimore areas.
Kaka annonce son départ d'Orlando City, pas encore sa fin de carrière
Joueur le mieux payé de MLS depuis trois ans, Kaka n'aura toutefois jamais réussi à qualifier son équipe pour les playoffs.
"Target and Google teams are working on the next chapter, building experiences that digitally replicate the joy of shopping a Target store to discover stylish and affordable products", said Target's chief information and digital officer, Mike McNamara.
In the future, Google details that more features will come, such as the ability to add your REDcard to Google Express to receive 5% off most Target orders, plus free shipping.
More devices are in the hands of shoppers. We launched Google Express and shopping on the Google Assistant to do just that: "make it faster and easier for you to shop your stores like Costco, Target and Walmart". Customers also will have the option to link their Target.com accounts to Google Express, enabling more personalized recommendations and rapid re-order capabilities. That won't be available until next year, but when it is, customers will be able to more easily reorder products, because the service will know what exactly each person prefers to buy and in what quantities. A full rollout of voice ordering is expected to come to all of Panera's 2,000-plus US locations by the end of the year, the company has said. According to Forrester Research, 12 percent of shoppers own some voice device like Echo or Google Home.
- Célibataire après 3 ans de relation avec FKA Twigs — Robert Pattinson
- Crime spree ends with shooting, carjackings in Sherwood Park, Edmonton
- Paramedics save man after he swallows whole live dover sole
- Italie : deux détenus profitent d'un repas avec le pape pour s'évader
- Tyson Fury to return in April 2018 before 'summer mega-fight'
- 'Outlander': Maria Doyle Kennedy & Ed Speleers Join Season 4 Cast
- Leonard Fournette's No. 27 jersey headed to Hall of Fame
- Dias: GM's plans to produce Equinox in Mexico 'war on Canada'
- HP Retains Top Spot as Global PC Shipments Continue to Fall: Gartner
- Rose McGowan suspendue par Twitter !