Resembling a latter-day Johann Sebastian Bach lost in Margaritaville, Branson has chose to add high-speed tubes to his portfolio of transit companies already in the Virgin Group, which includes two regular-speed train divisions, Virgin Atlantic (planes), and Virgin Galactic (commercial space flight, eventually).
Hyperloop One just got a major vote of confidence from one of the world's most recognizable billionaire industrialists not named Elon Musk. From our airlines to our trains to our spaceline, we have always been passionate about innovation in transport too, especially the development of technology that could transform people's lives. The terms of the deal weren't disclosed, but the investment was significant enough that Hyperloop One will now be called Virgin Hyperloop.
Scotland Axe Gordon Strachan After Unsuccessful Qualification Campaign
Strachan, a former midfielder for Scotland, Manchester United and Leeds, took charge of the national team in January 2013.
Richard Branson is jumping on the Hyperloop train, the transport concept which could reduce the time it takes to travel between London and Edinburgh to just 50 minutes.
One of Hyperloop One's co-founders, head of engineering Josh Giegel, previously worked for Branson at his Virgin Galactic space venture.
The Virgin founder also noted his commitment to ensuring Hyperloop One remains all-electric, and "is a responsible and sustainable form of transport".
- With Win In Mumbai Civic By-Election BJP Just 2 Seats Behind Sena
- La loi contre le voile intégral est un casse-tête
- Niger: Pentagon Blames Islamic State in Deadly Attack on US Forces
- Google Opinion Rewards Finally Comes to iOS
- Legends of Tomorrow : une star de la série va partir [SPOILERS]
- Les Tamagotchi sont de retour en France en édition limitée
- Philippe Lucas victime d'un AVC
- DJ Cooper déjà sur le départ — Gravelines
- Irish court approves Apple's $1 billion data centre
- Roger Federer qualifié sans difficulté pour les quarts à Shanghai