Sia nearly never bares her face, but when makeup artist Tonya Brewer took a candid snap (above) on the set of a film Miz Furler just directed (EXCITING!), she showed a lot more than that!
We can really Sia this time.
"She just directed her first film". While Sia was able to disguise her face, she suffered an unfortunate wardrobe malfunction while posing for the pic, which Brewer thankfully covered up with a banana emoji. "She had no idea her boob was out. Thank you for letting me create magic with you".
Morrisons launches the hottest supermarket curry in the UK
Morrisons has recommended only people over 16 try the chicken dish due to the heat it packs. This new one's called the "Volcanic Vindaloo", and its packet states: "Warning".
In March, the Cheap Thrills singer was photographed with a make-up free face and just a hint of lipstick.
She also revealed why she prefers donning hair extensions past year. "I sobered up, and I decided I didn't want to be an artist anymore, because I was starting to get a little bit famous and it was destabilizing in some way", Sia was quoted as saying. "I thought, "What doesn't exist in pop music at the moment?' And it was mystery. I was like, 'There's pictures on Instagram of everyone at the dentist'".
- Stephen King's 'The Talisman' Movie Taps Writer Josh Boone
- Carlos Nuzman resigns from Brazil's Olympics Committee after IOC terminates his membership
- Indian pacer Nehra hints at retirement in November
- Enterprise Products Partners L. (NYSE:EPD) Experiences Lighter than Average Trading Volume
- North Yorkshire Restaurant Rated 'Best In The World'
- Angelina Jolie Shares Her 'Harper's Bazaar' Cover with Three Rescue Cheetahs!
- Google removes Home Mini's touch functionality following privacy concerns
- Tokyo stocks close at fresh two-decade highs
- New York Jets: Upcoming opponent is not what it used to be
- Non-bailable arrest warrants issued for Imran Khan in contempt case