"Under the terms of the deal, NewMotion will continue business as usual as a wholly owned subsidiary of Shell", the oil and gas supermajor said in its statement, which did not disclose the price of the acquisition.
NewMotion operates more than 30K electric charging points in the Netherlands, Germany, France and the United Kingdom, and provides access to a network of 50K-plus public charge points across 25 European countries, serving more than 100K registered charge cards.
Army pays tribute to IAF commandos
Two Indian Air Force Garud commandos were killed in the encounter and two terrorists have also been shot dead. Two Garud squads, each consisting of one officer and 13 other ranks, have been deployed in Kashmir.
"Today's announcement is an early step towards ensuring customers can access a range of refuelling choices over the coming decades, as new technologies evolve to co-exist with traditional transport fuels", said Shell's vice president for new fuels, Matthew Tipper.
"This move provides customers the flexibility to charge their electric vehicles at home, work and on the go".
Analysts at Bloomberg New Energy Finance predicted this year that one-third of automobiles in the world will be electric by 2040, a shift that will cut demand for oil production by about 8 million barrels a day.
- Ed Boon Discusses Bringing Injustice 2 And NetherRealm Games To Nintendo Switch
- François Fillon placé sous le statut de témoin assisté — Affaire Penelope
- White SC restaurant manager accused of torturing, 'enslaving' mentally challenged black man
- La sœur de Kim Jong-un promue au sein du parti unique
- Dun-Laoghaire - Rathdown has lowest percentage of Catholics, Offaly the highest
- British PM May says Brexit talks making good progress
- Weather Warning: Durban braces as gale force winds forecast
- Delhi Metro Price Hike: All You Need To Know
- Les nouveaux candidats arrivent enfin — Secret Story
- Bruno Mars leads American Music Awards nominees with 8