"Under the terms of the deal, NewMotion will continue business as usual as a wholly owned subsidiary of Shell", the oil and gas supermajor said in its statement, which did not disclose the price of the acquisition.
NewMotion operates more than 30K electric charging points in the Netherlands, Germany, France and the United Kingdom, and provides access to a network of 50K-plus public charge points across 25 European countries, serving more than 100K registered charge cards.
RB Leipzig nearly signed Mbappe, claims Rangnick
He has since become the world's second most expensive player after joining Paris Saint-Germain in a deal worth £162m (180m euros). Since moving to PSG, Mbappe has been involved in six goals from his first six matches, scoring three and assisting three more.
"Today's announcement is an early step towards ensuring customers can access a range of refuelling choices over the coming decades, as new technologies evolve to co-exist with traditional transport fuels", said Shell's vice president for new fuels, Matthew Tipper.
"This move provides customers the flexibility to charge their electric vehicles at home, work and on the go".
Analysts at Bloomberg New Energy Finance predicted this year that one-third of automobiles in the world will be electric by 2040, a shift that will cut demand for oil production by about 8 million barrels a day.
- Crash d'un avion militaire en Espagne
- Befriend your Rotom Dex and…play…Roto Loto? in Pokemon USUM
- Uddhav Thackeray wants BMC role in Metro work
- Caroline Garcia qualifiée pour le Championnat de fin de saison à Singapour
- GOP Senator Asks Trump If He's 'Recanting' Constitutional Oath
- Largest Team USA supporters group demands US Soccer president's resignation
- GM announces production reduction at Detroit-Hamtramck Assembly plant
- Les nouveaux candidats arrivent enfin — Secret Story
- British PM May says Brexit talks making good progress
- François Fillon placé sous le statut de témoin assisté — Affaire Penelope