The Election Commission of India (ECI) is likely to announce the schedule for Himachal Pradesh Assembly elections 2017 at 4 pm on Thursday during a press conference at Nirvachan Sadan in New Delhi. A few members of EC had indicated recently that Gujarat will go for polls in December 2017 as the current term of the term of the 182-member assembly ends in January, 2018.
Chief Election Commissioner (CEC) A K Joti had said Tuesday that the voter-verified paper audit trail (VVPAT) will be used in over 50,000 booths in Gujarat. The tenure of the Gujarat Assembly ends on January 22, 2018.
The 2012 Gujarat legislative assembly elections were held in December 2012 for all 182 members of the state legislative assembly. Chief Minister Virbhadra Singh recently incited a revolt with most of the party's 36 legislators threatening to side with him if he is not given a free hand to run the party's campaign.
New York Jets: Upcoming opponent is not what it used to be
The New York Jets have won three straight games, but are seeking a monster upset win. "Well, we're moving in the right direction". Their defense has had trouble stopping the run and the pass and their offense hasn't been able to find a consistent running game.
Elections were held in two phases, the first on 13 December and second on 17 December 2012.Total voting turnout of both phases was 71.32 per cent, highest since 1980. However, he did not disclose if the state will see a one or two-phase election. Earlier this year, the VVPAT system was first used in Goa polls.
For the first time, the poll panel will also introduce all-women polling stations in Gujarat in all assembly segments. Since 1985, the state has never re-elected an incumbent and the Congress and BJP have exchanged power.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi has been the Chief Minister of Gujarat for three terms and its pivotal for BJP to win the assembly election to eye for the upcoming Lok Sabha election.
- L'action plonge de 22% à Tokyo — Scandale Kobe Steel
- Attention, cette extension AdBlock Plus pour Chrome est un malware
- QCOM) — QUALCOMM Incorporated (NASDAQ
- Former World Footballer of the Year, George Weah wins Liberian Presidential Elections
- Morrisons launches the hottest supermarket curry in the UK
- Le nouveau casque VR… à 199 dollars — Oculus Go
- Trump sitting down with Sean Hannity for exclusive interview during Pa. visit
- Boko Haram terrorists killed in Borno
- David Padgett hires his ex-head coach Trent Johnson as assistant
- Tokyo stocks close at fresh two-decade highs