Update 11.39am: A 40-year-old man has been arrested in connection with the murder of Natasha Carruthers in Fermanagh.
The 23-year-old woman, who had a one-year-old daughter, was from the Letterbreen area.
Police confirmed on Wednesday night that detectives from Serious Crime Branch had launched a murder investigation following the fatal road traffic collision.
Police said the other two people in the auto, a male and a female also in their 20s, were taken to hospital with injuries which are believed to be serious. The man was arrested in the Maguiresbridge area last night and remains in custody this morning assisting us with our enquiries.
Sia finally drops wig in her latest boob-sharing photo on Instagram!
In March, the Cheap Thrills singer was photographed with a make-up free face and just a hint of lipstick. I was like, 'There's pictures on Instagram of everyone at the dentist'".
"At this time, we believe that a second vehicle was involved in the collision that cost Natasha her life and our enquiries to date have led us to conclude that the collision should now be regarded as murder".
Det Ch Insp Eamon Corrigan said: "I would appeal to anyone who was travelling on the Newbridge Road between 11pm and 12 midnight on Saturday 7 October, and who may have witnessed any vehicle or vehicles travelling at speed, to contact us".
The woman was driving a blue Corsa, registration number TLZ 8330.
Officers are particularly keen to hear from anyone who might have dashcam footage of the road on the night of the incident.
- Lufthansa signera ce jeudi l'accord avec Air Berlin-Spohr
- Nokia 9 renders with curved glass and bezel-less design surface online
- Lufthansa set to sign Air Berlin deal
- Indian pacer Nehra hints at retirement in November
- Gucci CEO Says the Luxury Brand Is Done Selling Fur
- Western Digital Announces 'Breakthrough' In Disk-Drive Storage
- Diwali sale: Vistara offers flight tickets starting at Rs 1149
- JPMorgan earnings are coming - here's what Wall Street expects
- HSBC appoints John Flint as new CEO
- Actor James Van Der Beek revealed that he had been sexually assaulted