Update 11.39am: A 40-year-old man has been arrested in connection with the murder of Natasha Carruthers in Fermanagh.
The 23-year-old woman, who had a one-year-old daughter, was from the Letterbreen area.
Police confirmed on Wednesday night that detectives from Serious Crime Branch had launched a murder investigation following the fatal road traffic collision.
Police said the other two people in the auto, a male and a female also in their 20s, were taken to hospital with injuries which are believed to be serious. The man was arrested in the Maguiresbridge area last night and remains in custody this morning assisting us with our enquiries.
La taxe foncière a augmenté de 14 % entre 2011 et 2016 (Unpi)
En deuxième position, on retrouve Argenteuil (Val-d'Oise) avec 23,30%, suivi de Nantes (Loire-Atlantique) et ses 20,75% de hausse. Selon les premiers chiffres de cette année, la taxe foncière a augmenté de 0,97 % en un an, contre 3,78 % entre 2015 et 2016.
"At this time, we believe that a second vehicle was involved in the collision that cost Natasha her life and our enquiries to date have led us to conclude that the collision should now be regarded as murder".
Det Ch Insp Eamon Corrigan said: "I would appeal to anyone who was travelling on the Newbridge Road between 11pm and 12 midnight on Saturday 7 October, and who may have witnessed any vehicle or vehicles travelling at speed, to contact us".
The woman was driving a blue Corsa, registration number TLZ 8330.
Officers are particularly keen to hear from anyone who might have dashcam footage of the road on the night of the incident.
- Johanna Konta's WTA Finals hopes end with Kremlin Cup withdrawal
- Lufthansa set to sign Air Berlin deal
- JPMorgan earnings are coming - here's what Wall Street expects
- Eminem releases an Anti-Trump Rap Cypher
- Arsenal´s defensive woes mount with Mustafi out for up to six weeks
- Lava Helium 12 laptop with Windows 10 Home launched at Rs. 12999
- Diwali sale: Vistara offers flight tickets starting at Rs 1149
- Indian pacer Nehra hints at retirement in November
- Oculus Rift now available for just $399 in USA
- Stéphane Bouillon revient comme préfet de région