A village pub in North Yorkshire is the best restaurant in the world, according to an worldwide survey of customer reviews.
The Black Swan in Oldstead near Thirsk has won the award which is based on TripAdvisor reviews. Raymond Blanc's Le Manoir aux Quat'Saisons came second while Heston Blumental's Fat Duck finished 12th.
QCOM) — QUALCOMM Incorporated (NASDAQ
Bruce Berkowitz increased its stake in St Joe Co (JOE) by 4.44% based on its latest 2017Q2 regulatory filing with the SEC. The investment managers in our partner's database now hold: 1.11 billion shares, up from 1.11 billion shares in 2017Q1.
It marks the first time a United Kingdom restaurant has topped the world category since the awards began in 2012. Since then, they and their parents have transformed the pub into the world's best rated fine dining restaurant, with Tommy, who was the youngest British head chef ever to win a Michelin star at the age of 24.
With a strong focus on fresh, local ingredients, many sourced straight from their own garden, the pub serves dishes such as squid dressed in horseradish juice, Texel lamb with turnip and mint, and cake made from chicory root and blackcurrant.
- Boko Haram terrorists killed in Borno
- Germany: 'No evidence' Russian Federation used Kaspersky software to spy on US
- Tokyo stocks close at fresh two-decade highs
- Carlos Nuzman resigns from Brazil's Olympics Committee after IOC terminates his membership
- Angelina Jolie Shares Her 'Harper's Bazaar' Cover with Three Rescue Cheetahs!
- Director Ryan Coogler Speaks Out About Sexual Abuse In Hollywood
- Lufthansa set to sign Air Berlin deal
- Stephen King's 'The Talisman' Movie Taps Writer Josh Boone
- Football. Le PSG sur la piste d'un attaquant italien de 16 ans ?
- Attention, cette extension AdBlock Plus pour Chrome est un malware