However, going by OnLeaks' past record, this is pretty much what the Nokia 9 will look like. Meet the Nokia 9, which is apparently still happening, despite what we initially expected to be the 9 seeing daylight a while back as the bothie-producing 8. The rumored Nokia 9 will be a flagship phone, and now we have a good idea what it looks like thanks to OnLeaks' latest collaboration with Compareraja.
The Nokia 9 will feature a 5.5-inch QHD OLED display. Specs for this haven't been revealed just yet, but we can expect a 12- or 13-megapixel lens which will nearly certainly feature Zeiss optics. The Nokia 9 will boast dual cameras on the back. It will most likely sport 4 GB RAM at least and provided it is launched in 2017, the Snapdragon 835. While there isn't a concrete number in terms of megapixel count, it is speculated that it will arrive with either a 12MP or 13MP unit, and we can see that it will implement a dual camera sensor setup. The US support pages for Nokia handsets also mention the Nokia 8, so there's potential that HMD was poised to push the Nokia 8 out into the states, but then the banding issue got in the way.
There's a USB Type-C port on the bottom, and that's the only port on the phone.
Today, we've come across a fresh leak suggesting that HMD Global has another high-end Nokia in the works, the Nokia 9. Another take away is that it doesn't have a headphone jack.
Morrisons launches the hottest supermarket curry in the UK
Morrisons has recommended only people over 16 try the chicken dish due to the heat it packs. This new one's called the "Volcanic Vindaloo", and its packet states: "Warning".
I'm pleased to be the bearer of three promising pieces of news regarding the Nokia Android phones today.
Disappointment will be the flavour of the day for US Nokia fans as HMD has confirmed the flagship Nokia 8 will not make its way over to America.
"I apologize for the disappointing information", Fryover said.
- Carlos Nuzman resigns from Brazil's Olympics Committee after IOC terminates his membership
- Stephen King's 'The Talisman' Movie Taps Writer Josh Boone
- Another starter gone, Cowboys DT Stephen Paea tells coaches he is retiring
- Lufthansa set to sign Air Berlin deal
- Johanna Konta's WTA Finals hopes end with Kremlin Cup withdrawal
- Google removes Home Mini's touch functionality following privacy concerns
- Germany: 'No evidence' Russian Federation used Kaspersky software to spy on US
- La taxe foncière a augmenté de 14 % entre 2011 et 2016 (Unpi)
- " "Nicolas Hulot se sent " très utile " au gouvernement
- Stéphane Bouillon revient comme préfet de région