However, going by OnLeaks' past record, this is pretty much what the Nokia 9 will look like. Meet the Nokia 9, which is apparently still happening, despite what we initially expected to be the 9 seeing daylight a while back as the bothie-producing 8. The rumored Nokia 9 will be a flagship phone, and now we have a good idea what it looks like thanks to OnLeaks' latest collaboration with Compareraja.
The Nokia 9 will feature a 5.5-inch QHD OLED display. Specs for this haven't been revealed just yet, but we can expect a 12- or 13-megapixel lens which will nearly certainly feature Zeiss optics. The Nokia 9 will boast dual cameras on the back. It will most likely sport 4 GB RAM at least and provided it is launched in 2017, the Snapdragon 835. While there isn't a concrete number in terms of megapixel count, it is speculated that it will arrive with either a 12MP or 13MP unit, and we can see that it will implement a dual camera sensor setup. The US support pages for Nokia handsets also mention the Nokia 8, so there's potential that HMD was poised to push the Nokia 8 out into the states, but then the banding issue got in the way.
There's a USB Type-C port on the bottom, and that's the only port on the phone.
Today, we've come across a fresh leak suggesting that HMD Global has another high-end Nokia in the works, the Nokia 9. Another take away is that it doesn't have a headphone jack.
Google removes Home Mini's touch functionality following privacy concerns
The consumers will be able to continue to be able to control the device using the "Ok Google " or "Hey Google " hotwords. So again, if you ordered a Google Home Mini , you should expect the top touch functionality to no longer work.
I'm pleased to be the bearer of three promising pieces of news regarding the Nokia Android phones today.
Disappointment will be the flavour of the day for US Nokia fans as HMD has confirmed the flagship Nokia 8 will not make its way over to America.
"I apologize for the disappointing information", Fryover said.
- Tokyo stocks close at fresh two-decade highs
- Stephen King's 'The Talisman' Movie Taps Writer Josh Boone
- David Padgett hires his ex-head coach Trent Johnson as assistant
- North Yorkshire Restaurant Rated 'Best In The World'
- Drone attempted to lure children from OH school playground, district says
- Indian pacer Nehra hints at retirement in November
- Sia finally drops wig in her latest boob-sharing photo on Instagram!
- Director Ryan Coogler Speaks Out About Sexual Abuse In Hollywood
- Gucci CEO Says the Luxury Brand Is Done Selling Fur
- Oculus Rift now available for just $399 in USA