If you want to get a better idea of how hot that is, some Naga chilli varieties are hotter than pepper spray and others have even been used to develop tear gas grenades.
The supermarket has worked with a team of expert curry chefs to develop a dish that not only packs the big, eye watering chilli punch that aficionados of red hot curries demand, but also retains the traditional depth of flavour that Vindaloo is famed for.
To ensure that their well flavoured Vindaloo is really as fiery as fans are hoping, the dish is also topped with whole green chillies - roasted to intensify the flavour and heat.
If you like seriously hot curry, get yourself to Morrisons.
Morrisons has recommended only people over 16 try the chicken dish due to the heat it packs.
DJI's 6K drone camera is created to make movies
Featuring a new D-Log Curve and D-Gamut RGB color space, the new color system provides greater flexibility during post-production. The 16mm lens has a built-in ND 4 filter, and the 24mm, 35mm, and 50mm lenses have a mechanical shutter.
To notify customers about the curry's extreme heat, its packaging carries a warning notice and it has been given a six chilli rating - the first time it has ever been used on a Morrisons product.
This new one's called the "Volcanic Vindaloo", and its packet states: "Warning".
Morrisons ready meals expert, Sean Gill, said: "Curry fans have been telling us that they just don't get the fiery heat the want from ordinary ready meal curries". It hits shelves today to mark National Curry Week.
If you're courageous enough to tackle the curry, Morrisons is encouraging customers to upload a video of themselves eating it online, alongside the hashtag #volcanicvindaloo.
If you fancy putting you taste buds to the ultimate spice test, the Volcanic Vindaloo is available from all Morrisons stores from 9th October priced at £1.50.
- David Padgett hires his ex-head coach Trent Johnson as assistant
- QCOM) — QUALCOMM Incorporated (NASDAQ
- Boko Haram terrorists killed in Borno
- Le nouveau casque VR… à 199 dollars — Oculus Go
- Ben Affleck s'excuse pour des agissements inappropriés
- L'action plonge de 22% à Tokyo — Scandale Kobe Steel
- Helios and Matheson Analytics Inc. (NASDAQ:HMNY), HP Inc. (NYSE:HPQ)
- Les voitures à essence interdites en 2030 — Paris
- Former World Footballer of the Year, George Weah wins Liberian Presidential Elections
- Angelina Jolie Shares Her 'Harper's Bazaar' Cover with Three Rescue Cheetahs!