If you want to get a better idea of how hot that is, some Naga chilli varieties are hotter than pepper spray and others have even been used to develop tear gas grenades.
The supermarket has worked with a team of expert curry chefs to develop a dish that not only packs the big, eye watering chilli punch that aficionados of red hot curries demand, but also retains the traditional depth of flavour that Vindaloo is famed for.
To ensure that their well flavoured Vindaloo is really as fiery as fans are hoping, the dish is also topped with whole green chillies - roasted to intensify the flavour and heat.
If you like seriously hot curry, get yourself to Morrisons.
Morrisons has recommended only people over 16 try the chicken dish due to the heat it packs.
Warriors' players under the belief guarding Westbrook is 'like cake to them'
After games, they've boasted about how Westbrook played right into their hands. Westbrook had a historic 2016-17 regular season for the Thunder.
To notify customers about the curry's extreme heat, its packaging carries a warning notice and it has been given a six chilli rating - the first time it has ever been used on a Morrisons product.
This new one's called the "Volcanic Vindaloo", and its packet states: "Warning".
Morrisons ready meals expert, Sean Gill, said: "Curry fans have been telling us that they just don't get the fiery heat the want from ordinary ready meal curries". It hits shelves today to mark National Curry Week.
If you're courageous enough to tackle the curry, Morrisons is encouraging customers to upload a video of themselves eating it online, alongside the hashtag #volcanicvindaloo.
If you fancy putting you taste buds to the ultimate spice test, the Volcanic Vindaloo is available from all Morrisons stores from 9th October priced at £1.50.
- Football. Le PSG sur la piste d'un attaquant italien de 16 ans ?
- Supremo tem novo empate em votação sobre afastamento de parlamentares
- Colombia tie Peru and advance to the 2018 World Cup
- Stephen King's 'The Talisman' Movie Taps Writer Josh Boone
- Un astéroïde a frôlé la Terre ce jeudi matin
- Kids Born Via C-Section More Likely To Be Obese As Adults
- Boko Haram terrorists killed in Borno
- Introducing the brand new waterproof Kindle Oasis
- Attention, cette extension AdBlock Plus pour Chrome est un malware
- Aamir Khan's Dangal wins 2017's highest grossing foreign language in Australia