A pilot has died after a Eurofighter combat jet plane crashed near a military base in southeastern Spain on Thursday.
The Eurofighter crashed near to the Los Llanos air base in Albacete south of Madrid at just after midday (local time).
The jet had been taking part in a military parade to commemorate Spain's national holiday and crashed on its return, a defence ministry spokesman said.
Lava Helium 12 laptop with Windows 10 Home launched at Rs. 12999
Lava Helium 12 will be available on all major e-commerce portals as well as on multi-brand outlets across 14 Indian cities. Now the company has launched a new laptop in the same series called the Lava Helium 12.
Spain's national day marks the date that Christopher Columbus first arrived in the Americas in 1492.
Spanish Eurofighter planes fly during the Spanish National Day military parade in Madrid.
It falls this year in the middle of Spain's biggest political crisis in a decade as Catalonia's separatist leader is threatening to split the region from the rest of the country.
- Traders Sell Exxon Mobil Corporation (XOM) on Strength (XOM)
- Lufthansa signera ce jeudi l'accord avec Air Berlin-Spohr
- Bay Area teams pledge $450000 for fire relief efforts
- Océans: "Nemo" est stressé, et pond moins
- LG and Apple may partner to make foldable displays for the iPhone
- Google to integrate Duo App to Android by default
- Hurricane Ophelia Moving At Snail's Pace To Northeast
- "Chasse aux DRH": 41 personnes interpellées au Bois de Boulogne
- CM Siddaramaiah's New Year gift: Indira Canteens in all taluks
- Small explosion in suspect's vehicle during OR traffic stop, police say