A pilot has died after a Eurofighter combat jet plane crashed near a military base in southeastern Spain on Thursday.
The Eurofighter crashed near to the Los Llanos air base in Albacete south of Madrid at just after midday (local time).
The jet had been taking part in a military parade to commemorate Spain's national holiday and crashed on its return, a defence ministry spokesman said.
Comcast Corporation (CMCSA) Holdings Raised by Schwab Charles Investment Management Inc
Public Storage (NYSE:PSA) was reduced too. $10.07M worth of Comcast Corporation (NASDAQ:CMCSA) was sold by BURKE STEPHEN B . Following the transaction, the director now directly owns 24,580 shares of the company's stock, valued at $916,096.60.
Spain's national day marks the date that Christopher Columbus first arrived in the Americas in 1492.
Spanish Eurofighter planes fly during the Spanish National Day military parade in Madrid.
It falls this year in the middle of Spain's biggest political crisis in a decade as Catalonia's separatist leader is threatening to split the region from the rest of the country.
- Diwali sale: Vistara offers flight tickets starting at Rs 1149
- CM Siddaramaiah's New Year gift: Indira Canteens in all taluks
- Google to integrate Duo App to Android by default
- JPMorgan earnings are coming - here's what Wall Street expects
- Actor James Van Der Beek revealed that he had been sexually assaulted
- LG and Apple may partner to make foldable displays for the iPhone
- OnePlus may have been collecting user data without permission
- Le Hamas et le Fatah annoncent leur réconciliation — Palestine
- Traders Sell Exxon Mobil Corporation (XOM) on Strength (XOM)
- Lufthansa signera ce jeudi l'accord avec Air Berlin-Spohr