They've conducted their relationship in private to the best of their ability for more than a year, but according to reports, Prince Harry may be about to reveal his engagement to girlfriend Meghan Markle - as soon as next month, potentially.
A source told Us Magazine: 'He [Harry] always planned to share the news only with family at first so he could enjoy it before word spread.
The Duke of Cambridge and Prince Harry hosted a reception at St James's Palace today to celebrate the success of the mental health charity, Heads Together.
The insider explained: "It'd be a security nightmare to do it sooner. She'd be followed everywhere", the same insider said.
And, once they have chose to share the news, the 36-year-old star will move from her home in Toronto, Canada, to Harry's home in Kensington Palace in London.
Traders Sell Exxon Mobil Corporation (XOM) on Strength (XOM)
It is negative, as 48 investors sold XOM shares while 822 reduced holdings. 123 funds opened positions while 686 raised stakes. Moreover, State Of New Jersey Common Pension Fund D has 1.51% invested in Exxon Mobil Corporation (NYSE:XOM) for 4.54M shares.
"She'll relocate to London for sure". There, she'll be on hand to help plan a detailed media rollout.
"A mode of operation that should be simpler than the one used by Kate Middleton and William in 2010: "[Meghan and Harry] will be a photo session at Kensington Palace, with a single photographer and a journalist.
The couple gave the biggest hint yet that an engagement announcement is imminent when they made their first official public appearance together at the Invictus Games in Toronto at the end of September.
At the event, which also marked World Mental Health Day, the princes thanked all those who had contributed to the charity, which they said had "changed the conversation" about mental health. Meghan will be moving from the Canadian city, where she hasn't been around much in the last few months, according to a nearby resident. They just go straight in and they don't come out'.
- OnePlus may have been collecting user data without permission
- Actor James Van Der Beek revealed that he had been sexually assaulted
- Le Hamas et le Fatah annoncent leur réconciliation — Palestine
- CM Siddaramaiah's New Year gift: Indira Canteens in all taluks
- HSBC appoints John Flint as new CEO
- Océans: "Nemo" est stressé, et pond moins
- Boy Missing, Three Others Found Dead In Southern Ohio Home
- England can't win Ashes without Ben Stokes, says Steve Waugh
- "Chasse aux DRH": 41 personnes interpellées au Bois de Boulogne
- LG and Apple may partner to make foldable displays for the iPhone