They've conducted their relationship in private to the best of their ability for more than a year, but according to reports, Prince Harry may be about to reveal his engagement to girlfriend Meghan Markle - as soon as next month, potentially.
A source told Us Magazine: 'He [Harry] always planned to share the news only with family at first so he could enjoy it before word spread.
The Duke of Cambridge and Prince Harry hosted a reception at St James's Palace today to celebrate the success of the mental health charity, Heads Together.
The insider explained: "It'd be a security nightmare to do it sooner. She'd be followed everywhere", the same insider said.
And, once they have chose to share the news, the 36-year-old star will move from her home in Toronto, Canada, to Harry's home in Kensington Palace in London.
Lufthansa signera ce jeudi l'accord avec Air Berlin-Spohr
L'accord sera signé à 12h00 devant notaire, a indiqué Carsten Spohr. Cet accord correspond à ce qu'espérait récupérer Lufthansa .
"She'll relocate to London for sure". There, she'll be on hand to help plan a detailed media rollout.
"A mode of operation that should be simpler than the one used by Kate Middleton and William in 2010: "[Meghan and Harry] will be a photo session at Kensington Palace, with a single photographer and a journalist.
The couple gave the biggest hint yet that an engagement announcement is imminent when they made their first official public appearance together at the Invictus Games in Toronto at the end of September.
At the event, which also marked World Mental Health Day, the princes thanked all those who had contributed to the charity, which they said had "changed the conversation" about mental health. Meghan will be moving from the Canadian city, where she hasn't been around much in the last few months, according to a nearby resident. They just go straight in and they don't come out'.
- Western Digital Announces 'Breakthrough' In Disk-Drive Storage
- Eminem releases an Anti-Trump Rap Cypher
- Boy Missing, Three Others Found Dead In Southern Ohio Home
- OnePlus may have been collecting user data without permission
- Actor James Van Der Beek revealed that he had been sexually assaulted
- Traders Sell Exxon Mobil Corporation (XOM) on Strength (XOM)
- Small explosion in suspect's vehicle during OR traffic stop, police say
- Océans: "Nemo" est stressé, et pond moins
- Nokia 9 renders with curved glass and bezel-less design surface online
- Lava Helium 12 laptop with Windows 10 Home launched at Rs. 12999