Chris Hemsworth was hilariously interrupted by Matt Damon while promoting "Thor: Ragnarok" on "Jimmy Kimmel Live". However, surprisingly, actor Matt Damon showed up to distort the peaceful environment.
Damon even tried to chomp Kimmel's head, but the late night host put up his "emergency screensaver", a still of Damon with Michael Douglas in Behind the Candelabra.
"That's like being asked what you think of your steak and you say, "It was a cow", Kimmel noted.
Irish court approves Apple's $1 billion data centre
They accused the planning board of not carrying out the required environmental assessment. The second case was by Brian McDonagh who challenged the permission on various grounds.
Hemsworth told Kimmel that Damon and his family have visited him in Australia and that Damon is his friend, but more out of pity. It started when, at the end of what Kimmel thought to be a bad show, he jokingly apologized to Damon for bumping him. The on-air feud has gone on to include staged fights, videos with each other's girlfriends and a 2015 (unsuccessful) couples therapy session.
"Harvey Weinstein was sacked by his company yesterday for being accused of sexual harassment".
"Uh, never. I don't know, because that's what dictators do". "A lot of actors have come out and said, everybody's saying we all knew".
Following the exposé that outed Harvey Weinstein's history of sexually assaulting and harassing countless women in the filmmaking industry, details on how the prolific movie producer was able to keep his misconduct under wraps made their way to the public.
- PSG president faces criminal investigation
- Haute-Garonne : handicapé, il poursuit son ami une hache à la main
- Google Opinion Rewards Finally Comes to iOS
- Les Etats-Unis se retirent de l'Unesco, mais resteront observateurs
- Niger: Pentagon Blames Islamic State in Deadly Attack on US Forces
- With Win In Mumbai Civic By-Election BJP Just 2 Seats Behind Sena
- Les Tamagotchi sont de retour en France en édition limitée
- Scotland Axe Gordon Strachan After Unsuccessful Qualification Campaign
- USA pulls out of UNESCO amid Palestinian tensions
- Florida doctor recorded screaming at patient claims woman was 'abusive to staff'