What was not highly considered thanks to Marvel's involvement was Homecoming messing up the MCU timeline, but it sure seemed like it did. The first trailer for Black Panther, on the other hand, has teased something that looks more like a politically-charged thriller with the potential to be Marvel's answer to The Dark Knight. It's led to a whole lot of questions as well, which is why it's encouraging to hear that Marvel now plans to release an official timeline to clear everything up. The specific voice of director Taika Waititi seems to have come through, and the result is a movie that seems to have more in common with James Gunn's Guardians of the Galaxy films than either of the previous Thor movies.
Spider-Man: Homecoming had some ramifications in the MCU continuity in the form of the "eight years later" moment. This has created debate with fans over what the timeline really is. Everything seemed linear previously You had Iron Man 3 in 2013 Captain America: Civil War in 2016. How is this all working out timeline wise?
Confused about when certain Marvel events happened?
"We are going to be publishing an official... timeline". Trying (and failing) to make sense of the Marvel Cinematic Universe's actual timeline, especially after the apparent time-hop seen in Spider-Man: Homecoming? You're not alone, and Marvel Studios plans to make it up to you.
Apology not enough to save Ben Stokes' $375000 New Balance contract
Stokes, who is also subject to internal disciplinary action, has had his central contract renewed by the ECB since his arrest.
Let us know how excited you are about Thor: Ragnarok by giving the movie your own personal ComicBook.com User Anticipation Rating below. But suffice to say, only in limited cases do we ever actually say what the actual years are because we never want to be tied down to a particular year and I think people assume that whenever the movie is released is when is when the movie is taking place, and that is not the case.
However, Feige admitted that he isn't sure "when or in what format" the timeline will be launched, and noted that certain movies don't actually take place in the year they are released.
Black Panther is another film that attracted immediate attention for being so visually different from past Marvel Cinematic Universe movies.
- British jihadi bride dubbed White Widow 'killed in air strike'
- Devils top Maple Leafs to remain undefeated
- BNP Paribas to stop financing shale, oil sands projects
- Jailed: Bethnal Green man who handled phones stolen by moped-riding robbers
- Military sources: Syrian Army encircles ISIS in Al-Mayadeen
- "Ongoing incident" at high-security Long Lartin prison near Evesham
- 'Blue-slip' rule at center of Senate fight over Trump judicial nominees
- Levothyrox: les autorités annoncent près de 15.000 cas d'effets indésirables
- Tagbo's death: Lagos police arrests Davido
- Freeport-McMoran, Inc. (FCX) Position Boosted by State Street Corp