What was not highly considered thanks to Marvel's involvement was Homecoming messing up the MCU timeline, but it sure seemed like it did. The first trailer for Black Panther, on the other hand, has teased something that looks more like a politically-charged thriller with the potential to be Marvel's answer to The Dark Knight. It's led to a whole lot of questions as well, which is why it's encouraging to hear that Marvel now plans to release an official timeline to clear everything up. The specific voice of director Taika Waititi seems to have come through, and the result is a movie that seems to have more in common with James Gunn's Guardians of the Galaxy films than either of the previous Thor movies.
Spider-Man: Homecoming had some ramifications in the MCU continuity in the form of the "eight years later" moment. This has created debate with fans over what the timeline really is. Everything seemed linear previously You had Iron Man 3 in 2013 Captain America: Civil War in 2016. How is this all working out timeline wise?
Confused about when certain Marvel events happened?
"We are going to be publishing an official... timeline". Trying (and failing) to make sense of the Marvel Cinematic Universe's actual timeline, especially after the apparent time-hop seen in Spider-Man: Homecoming? You're not alone, and Marvel Studios plans to make it up to you.
British jihadi bride dubbed White Widow 'killed in air strike'
She also posted comments such as: 'You Christians all need beheading with a nice blunt knife and stuck on the railings at Raqqa . News of her death was not made public amid fears that her 12-year-old son Jojo may also have been killed, according to The Sun .
Let us know how excited you are about Thor: Ragnarok by giving the movie your own personal ComicBook.com User Anticipation Rating below. But suffice to say, only in limited cases do we ever actually say what the actual years are because we never want to be tied down to a particular year and I think people assume that whenever the movie is released is when is when the movie is taking place, and that is not the case.
However, Feige admitted that he isn't sure "when or in what format" the timeline will be launched, and noted that certain movies don't actually take place in the year they are released.
Black Panther is another film that attracted immediate attention for being so visually different from past Marvel Cinematic Universe movies.
- Off duty cop arrested after hitting and killing pedestrian with auto
- Love Sex and Dhoka: Expelled CPI(M) leader Ritabrata Banerjee accused of rape
- Local Boy Scouts embrace co-ed change, Girl Scouts to stay girls-only
- Thailand Bans Smoking on Popular Beaches
- 'Blue-slip' rule at center of Senate fight over Trump judicial nominees
- Ghana Vs India: Tahitian Referee Zitouni To officiate clash
- Freeport-McMoran, Inc. (FCX) Position Boosted by State Street Corp
- Birds helping to answer climate change mysteries
- 49ers won't force players to stand for national anthem
- Jamie Carragher says Arsene Wenger was right about the top four