The Jaguars announced on Wednesday that Fournette's jersey worn from this past Sunday's game against Pittsburgh will be sent to Canton, Ohio and will be displayed at the Pro Football Hall of Fame's museum. The former LSU running back has 466 rushing yards and five touchdowns for the season. Up next for the rookie is an awesome home matchup against a Los Angeles Rams defense that has given up a league-high seven rushing touchdowns on the season.
Sunday's tremendous showing helped boost Fournette's productivity as well.
Trump Warns Puerto Rico Weeks After Storms: Federal Help Cannot Stay 'Forever'
But Trump's tweets on Thursday raised questions about whether the US resolve. An additional $577 million would pay for western firefighting efforts.
Fournette has become a fixture of the Jaguars' passing game as well, ranking third on the team with 128 receiving yards behind just the likes of Allen Hurns (207 yards) and Marqise Lee (208 yards). Fournette has scored a touchdown in each of his five games this season, with two on record for Week 5.
- Trump Tells Longtime Employee 'I Hate Everyone in the White House'
- GM announces production reduction at Detroit-Hamtramck Assembly plant
- Backstage News On Plans For Enzo Amore And The Cruiserweight Title
- RB Leipzig nearly signed Mbappe, claims Rangnick
- Watch Linkin Park's 'Carpool Karaoke' with Chester Bennington
- François Fillon placé sous le statut de témoin assisté — Affaire Penelope
- Domino's stock falls despite 3Q sales growth
- Crash d'un avion militaire en Espagne
- Army pays tribute to IAF commandos
- Justice Dept. gives 'last chance' for sanctuary cities to comply