The in-form Garcia moved above Konta into the eighth and final qualifying spot for the season-ending tournament in Singapore with back-to-back tournament victories in Asia.
The British number one's withdrawal from next week's event in Moscow means France's Caroline Garcia now takes the final berth in the field for the WTA Finals in Singapore the following week.
The left foot issue that has forced her out of the Kremlin Cup, which begins on Monday, is the same problem which caused the 26-year-old to miss the recent Hong Kong Open.
Last year, Konta suffered similar frustration after narrowly missing out on a place in Finals.
La taxe foncière a augmenté de 14 % entre 2011 et 2016 (Unpi)
En deuxième position, on retrouve Argenteuil (Val-d'Oise) avec 23,30%, suivi de Nantes (Loire-Atlantique) et ses 20,75% de hausse. Selon les premiers chiffres de cette année, la taxe foncière a augmenté de 0,97 % en un an, contre 3,78 % entre 2015 et 2016.
In 2016, Konta's fate was also sealed at the Kremlin Cup as a win for Svetlana Kuznetsova in the final against Daria Gavrilova ensured the Russian took the final qualifying place.
Konta, who has lost her last five matches, must now decide whether to accept an alternate place in Singapore, which would see her take the spot of any player forced to pull out.
Caroline Wozniacki (13/2), Venus Williams (8/1) and French Open victor Jelena Ostapenko (8/1) complete the eight-woman field.
- Oculus Rift now available for just $399 in USA
- Tokyo stocks close at fresh two-decade highs
- Accountability court resumes hearing of illegal assets case against Dar
- Poll dates for Gujarat, Himachal Pradesh today
- Carlos Nuzman resigns from Brazil's Olympics Committee after IOC terminates his membership
- Mobile wallets to become interoperable within six months; RBI issues final guidelines
- Google removes Home Mini's touch functionality following privacy concerns
- Sia finally drops wig in her latest boob-sharing photo on Instagram!
- Stephen King's 'The Talisman' Movie Taps Writer Josh Boone
- Non-bailable arrest warrants issued for Imran Khan in contempt case