Amazon has introduced an all-new Kindle with a 7-inch display and waterproof design dubbed as Kindle Oasis 2nd gen. The device will start shipping from November 13. Different to last year's six-inch kindle, the new Oasis is now a significant seven inches, meaning page numbers will be cut down considerably, giving you the extra bonus of having over 30% more words per page.
Amazon's Kindle is finally water resistant, with the launch of the new larger 7in Kindle Oasis that merges ebooks and audiobooks into one device.
Palestinian rivals Fatah and Hamas say progress made in reconciliation deal
Hamas chief Ismail Haniyeh said in a statement on Thursday that both groups reached an agreement upon a mediation by Egypt. Sissi has stressed that he believes reconciliation between Fatah and Hamas could pave the way for Middle East peace.
The Kindle's rivals, including Kobo, have had water resistant versions of their e-readers since 2014, but have failed to disrupt Amazon's dominance of the ebook market. You should be warned, however, that the Kindle does not have speakers, yet it does have Bluetooth connection enabling you to connect to another device.
This Oasis e-book reader supports public and private WiFi networks or hotspots that use the 802.11b, 802.11g, or 802.11n standard with support for WEP, WPA and WPA2 security using password authentication or WiFi Protected Setup (WPS). The device integrates Amazon's Audible audiobook service, which is a first for a Kindle. The e-reader is available in 8GB and 32GB storage variants. The new Kindle also has improved accessibility features including the ability to invert the screen from black text on white screen to white text on a black screen, and the ability to increase the size of key menus and the home screen for easier navigation for partially sighted readers. The new Oasis ditches the magnetically-attached cradle design of the original - relying entirely on a built-in battery. The 32GB capacity is only available in a cellular model at $489.99.
- Un astéroïde a frôlé la Terre ce jeudi matin
- Pornhub deploys artificial intelligence platform to identify and tag porn stars
- 100% cashback on recharge in Jio Diwali Dhan Dhana Dhan offer
- Warriors' players under the belief guarding Westbrook is 'like cake to them'
- Voters face key deadlines for general election
- Ayan Mukerji's Next Directorial Film is Titled 'Brahmastra', Release Date Revealed
- Nucléaire : feu d'artifice de Greenpeace à la centrale de Cattenom
- Le nouveau casque VR… à 199 dollars — Oculus Go
- Ben Affleck s'excuse pour des agissements inappropriés
- Flash announcement on nuclear agreement with Iran from the UK