In Contacts, next to your contact's name, the option to make a Duo video call will surface.
Google thinks that video calling should be as simple as possible, so you can start a face-to-face chat whenever and wherever you are. Not only just the normal Duo Call over the Internet, the Google also says that they will be enabling a Video Call feature over 4G LTE Network, aka ViLTE.
Google officially unveiled the new Pixel 2 series smartphones last week. We're already seeing the integration on the Phone and Contacts app of the Nexus 6P, however, not within the Android Messages app yet. A recent update revealed that a dedicated shortcut would be included in all the three mentioned apps to access the video calling service. Both you and the person you're calling will need to have Google Duo installed and both of you must have Android 7.0 or higher on your handset.
North Yorkshire Restaurant Rated 'Best In The World'
A village pub in North Yorkshire is the best restaurant in the world, according to an worldwide survey of customer reviews. It marks the first time a United Kingdom restaurant has topped the world category since the awards began in 2012.
Google is making video calling an integrated part of your phone via Google Duo, in an effort to ease Android phone users into starting a video call.
The video call option will show in the Call History or Search if your phone app is version 13.0 and up.
- Lufthansa set to sign Air Berlin deal
- Sia finally drops wig in her latest boob-sharing photo on Instagram!
- Actor James Van Der Beek revealed that he had been sexually assaulted
- Germany: 'No evidence' Russian Federation used Kaspersky software to spy on US
- La taxe foncière a augmenté de 14 % entre 2011 et 2016 (Unpi)
- Stéphane Bouillon revient comme préfet de région
- Non-bailable arrest warrants issued for Imran Khan in contempt case
- Lava Helium 12 laptop with Windows 10 Home launched at Rs. 12999
- Nokia 9 renders with curved glass and bezel-less design surface online
- Ces joueurs d’origine africaine évoluant pour des nations européennes