TAKE That star Gary Barlow has announced that he will embark on a tour of the United Kingdom next year including dates at Llandudno's Venue Cymru and Delamere Forest.
The former Take That star is coming to Ireland this May.
He'll also play Belfast's Waterfront on the 8th of May, 2018, and the INEC in Killarney on the 12th of May, 2018.
Tickets for the show are due to go on sale on Friday, October 20 at 10am.
Speaking about the upcoming shows, Gary said "I had a lot of fun back in 2013 when I played those smaller venues because you're so much closer to the fans". 'The audience always seem to love the intimacy of it all too.
Great news Gary Barlow fans!
Gucci CEO Says the Luxury Brand Is Done Selling Fur
The company's chief executive, Marco Bizzarri, said the move to go fur free formed part of a commitment to "sustainability". "Mr. Gucci says it will no longer use mink, coyote, raccoon dog, fox, rabbit or all other species specially bred or caught.
Tunstall said she is "so looking forward to joining the one and only Gary Barlow", adding: "Thanks for having me GB, and see ya'll soon".
He found worldwide fame as a member of Take That, who went on to win eight BRIT awards, sold over 45 million records and over eight million concert tickets.
Gary's got 14 Number One's under his belt as well as being a six-time recipient of an Ivor Novello Award.
Aside from writing for Take That Barlow has also co-written and produced music for artists including Dame Shirley Bassey, Sir Elton John and Robbie Williams.
Gary's last solo record Since I Saw You Last sold more than 600,000 copies and was the ninth biggest selling album In more recent years.
- Oculus Rift now available for just $399 in USA
- Eminem releases an Anti-Trump Rap Cypher
- "Chasse aux DRH": 41 personnes interpellées au Bois de Boulogne
- Comment elle entretient la passion avec Nicolas Sarkozy — Carla Bruni-Sarkozy
- Stéphane Bouillon revient comme préfet de région
- Traders Sell Exxon Mobil Corporation (XOM) on Strength (XOM)
- " "Nicolas Hulot se sent " très utile " au gouvernement
- Sanchez sur le marché cet hiver — Mercato
- England can't win Ashes without Ben Stokes, says Steve Waugh
- Johanna Konta's WTA Finals hopes end with Kremlin Cup withdrawal