Thundershowers formed Monday evening from east of Breckenridge south back into Brown County.
Strong high pressure will build to our north Wednesday night and Thursday, ushering in cooler air. High of 87 degrees. High temperatures will range from the lower to mid 80s. Our next system arrives overnight into Monday with showers to begin the week.
After another rainy evening, the showers will taper off in the morning followed mostly cloudy skies.
Tuesday and Wednesday will see much cooler temperatures beind a cold front with sunny skies. Tonight will bring more light rain and drizzle with lows dropping into the upper 50s. Gradual strengthening is forecast, and Ophelia is expected to become a hurricane by Wednesday. Springfield will be on the line resulting in peeks of afternoon sun and highs in the low 60s.
First Industrial Realty Trust, (NYSE:FR) Sees Significantly Lower Trading Volume
UBS Asset Management Americas Inc. increased its position in Brandywine Realty Trust by 23.2% during the first quarter. On average, equities research analysts forecast that Brandywine Realty Trust will post $0.24 EPS for the current year.
Good Thursday morning, it's another cool morning outside across the ArkLaMiss with calm conditions and clear skies. Sunday will be mostly sunny, warm, and more humid with highs reaching the low 80s.
It should be partly cloudy and warm Friday and Saturday. Again, expect highs in the upper 40s and 50s.
A cold front is forecast to move through our area late Saturday. As we heading into 5/6 pm that's when we will see the most widespread rain.
- Gary Barlow to play Thetford Forest
- Small explosion in suspect's vehicle during OR traffic stop, police say
- Traders Sell Exxon Mobil Corporation (XOM) on Strength (XOM)
- Njie n'est toujours pas rentré sur Marseille — OM
- Comment elle entretient la passion avec Nicolas Sarkozy — Carla Bruni-Sarkozy
- Tata Teleservices to merge with Airtel on 'cash-free, debt-free' basis
- Apple Reportedly Working On Foldable Phone With LG Display
- 3rd arrest made in beating of black man at Virginia rally
- Military plane crash in Spain - casualties unclear
- LG and Apple may partner to make foldable displays for the iPhone