Ms. Stipe had been increasingly belligerent and abusive to the office staff, cursing and threatening them with violence, because she was unwell and had been waiting to seen by me for more than an hour.
A Florida doctor - who apparently missed his calling as a cop - seized a woman's phone after she recorded him kicking her mother out of his office. She said Gallogly also grabbed her daughter's phone, who was recording the incident, and pushed her when she tried to get the phone back.
According to Gallogly, his office gave Stipe her refund; however, she refused to leave, which is why things escalated so quickly.
Stipe wrote in the caption that she was "severely sick" and went to Gainesville After Hours clinic for a check-up. "I got seven rooms back there", Gallogly snapped before asking her if she even wanted to be seen.
But later that night the Gainesville Police Department did open a criminal investigation, according to spokesman Officer Ben Tobias, Gainesville.com reported. "You know this was uncalled for & for those of you who don't and are being rude and hateful to me and my child". She said she made an appointment for 6:30 p.m. and by 7:45 she still had not been seen by a doctor and was in "severe pain and throwing up in a trash can". He asked if she thought that only took three seconds.
Justin Trudeau writes essay on parenting for International Day of the Girl
In a new essay for MarieClaire.com, Trudeau talks about how he and wife Sophie try to "nurture empathy, compassion, self-love, and a keen sense of justice" in their three children, daughter Ella Grace, 8, and sons Xavier, 9, and Hadrien, 3.
"Then fine", he tells her. "Get the hell out". The clinic's office manager did not return a call for comment, the publication said.
She says she waited for more than an hour there, then decided she was too weak to stay and wanted to go home. "Get your money and get the hell out".
The daughter recording the exchange can be heard saying "OK, you can get out of her face".
Stipe said he shoved her daughter when she tried to grab the phone back. "When I walked into the waiting room, Ms. Stipe (and her daughter) cursed and threatened me as they had done with the office staff previously". The doctor holds the daughter open for them to leave.
She later told WSMH that she believes Gallogly was attempting to delete the video before throwing the phone back at them.
- Roger Federer qualifié sans difficulté pour les quarts à Shanghai
- Nasser Al-Khelaïfi mis en cause par la justice suisse
- PSG president faces criminal investigation
- With Win In Mumbai Civic By-Election BJP Just 2 Seats Behind Sena
- La loi contre le voile intégral est un casse-tête
- Xbox One Will Still Get Original Xbox Backwards Compatibility This Year
- DJ Cooper déjà sur le départ — Gravelines
- Neighbours spoilers: Ryan Thomas' character finally REVEALED - but there's a twist
- Volley-ball/CAN féminin : participation catastrophique de la RDC à Yaoundé
- Pakistan appoints judge for ICJ panel hearing Kulbhushan Jadhav's case