Eminem launched the campaign for a new album, expected out on November 17, with a hard-hitting four-minute video criticizing President Donald Trump that aired on the BET Hip-Hop Awards on Tuesday night, October 11.
The famously-outspoken musician, real name Marshall Mathers, performed the freestyle rap in a video that played out at the BET Hip-Hop Awards.
Eminem previously took on Trump in "Campaign Speech", a stand-alone single released last October, prior to the US presidential election.
Carlos Nuzman resigns from Brazil's Olympics Committee after IOC terminates his membership
Carlos Nuzman, the chairman of Brazil's Olympics Committee (BOC) has announced his resignation on 11 October, Wednesday. Nuzman asked for a leave of absence as head of the Brazilian Olympic Committee on Saturday to work on his defense.
Trump "gets an enormous reaction when he attacks the NFL / So we focus on that instead of talking Puerto Rico or gun control for Nevada", Eminem rapped, referring to the devastation of Hurricane Maria and the massacre at a concert in Las Vegas. "Any fan of mine who's a supporter of his/ I'm drawing in the sand a line, you're either for or against/ And if you can't decide who you like more and you're split/ On who you should stand beside, I'll do it for you with this: F**k you, " read the lyrics.
"All these awful tragedies and he's bored and would rather cause a Twitter storm with the Packers", Eminem quipped.
Eminem's longtime producer Denaun Porter recently said that the 44-year-old rapper had completed an album, which would be his first since 2013.
- Tokyo stocks close at fresh two-decade highs
- Non-bailable arrest warrants issued for Imran Khan in contempt case
- Stephen King's 'The Talisman' Movie Taps Writer Josh Boone
- Accountability court resumes hearing of illegal assets case against Dar
- Morrisons launches the hottest supermarket curry in the UK
- Stéphane Bouillon revient comme préfet de région
- Gucci CEO Says the Luxury Brand Is Done Selling Fur
- Attention, cette extension AdBlock Plus pour Chrome est un malware
- Indian pacer Nehra hints at retirement in November
- Mobile wallets to become interoperable within six months; RBI issues final guidelines