According to school officials in Akron, Ohio, a drone was used in an attempt to lure children from a school playground.
Megan Lee-Wilfong, the principal at the Windemere Community Learning Center in OH, said that witnesses noticed that the drone tried to lure children away from the playground, Fox-8 reported. The incidents occurred at night and during the weekends when classes were not in session. They were using a drone equipped with a loudspeaker to do it.
The voice was allegedly trying to lure the children away from the playground.
A school spokesman said that the drone had not been spotted during school hours and no one with the school has seen the drone.
Director Ryan Coogler Speaks Out About Sexual Abuse In Hollywood
Weinstein was at the Los Angeles home of his daughter, who was eventually able to get her father back inside the house. Although filmed in the summer of 2014, it was released in the United States in September by The Weinstein Company.
Several witnesses reported hearing the audio of a voice coming from the drone. Another student reportedly followed the drone to the Dollar Tree before his father intervened.
"That's scary. I have a daughter, and having some weirdo flying something around?" said parent Hannah Adkins.
Windemere's principal sent a letter to parents on Monday, asking that an adult accompany any children who visit the school playground, which also serves as a community park, on off-hours, the Akron Beacon Journal reported.
- Morrisons launches the hottest supermarket curry in the UK
- Triple success for 'pre-flown' SpaceX
- Tokyo stocks close at fresh two-decade highs
- Enterprise Products Partners L. (NYSE:EPD) Experiences Lighter than Average Trading Volume
- Sia finally drops wig in her latest boob-sharing photo on Instagram!
- David Padgett hires his ex-head coach Trent Johnson as assistant
- Germany: 'No evidence' Russian Federation used Kaspersky software to spy on US
- Helios and Matheson Analytics Inc. (NASDAQ:HMNY), HP Inc. (NYSE:HPQ)
- Poll dates for Gujarat, Himachal Pradesh today
- La taxe foncière a augmenté de 14 % entre 2011 et 2016 (Unpi)