With what DJI calls "the highest image resolutions ever for an integrated drone camera", the Zenmuse X7 utilizes its Super 35mm sensor to shoot 6K CinemaDNG RAW or 5.2K Apple ProRes footage at up to 30 fps.
The X7 also introduces the DL-Mount, the world's first aerial lens mount system to quickly switch among four available prime lenses (16, 24, 35, 50 mm), creating a completely integrated system with professional gimbals and drones such as the Inspire 2.
The X7 relies on a dedicated mount system built for carrying prime lenses.
The 16mm lens has a built-in ND 4 filter, and the 24mm, 35mm, and 50mm lenses have a mechanical shutter. Available with focal lengths of 16 mm, 24 mm, 35 mm, and 50 mm, each lens has a maximum aperture of F/2.8 and is crafted out of carbon fiber, making them durable and lightweight for high-performance aerial cinematography with the DJI Inspire 2 drone. "With their guidance, our engineers developed an optimized gamma curve for the X7 allowing more latitude without sacrificing image quality".
L'action plonge de 22% à Tokyo — Scandale Kobe Steel
Les marchandises dont les caractéristiques ont été trafiquées ont été livrées à quelque 200 entreprises. En plus des constructeurs d'automobiles, de très nombreux industriels et produits sont concernés.
Featuring a new D-Log Curve and D-Gamut RGB color space, the new color system provides greater flexibility during post-production. The D-Log further extends the dynamic range, while the D-Gamut RGB color space preserves more color information to support the most demanding filmmaking scenarios, providing accurate color for quick and easy post-processing.
The new EI Mode mimics the way a film camera works to help cinematographers capture as much information as possible in every scene while balancing the dynamic range and noise with different log curves for more flexibility during the post-production process. The Zenmuse X7 will start shipping in early November 2017 from store.dji.com ans in DJI Flagship Stores and through DJI Authorized Dealers worldwide.
The Zenmuse X7 gimbal system weighs just 631 grams with the 16 mm lens.
Up to 23 minutes flying time when mounted onto the DJI Inspire 2. Upon launch, at least, the Zenmuse X7 will be made available on the Inspire drone, but the sources state that the camera may be available on cheaper drones at some point in the future. Add in the app to control the focus and you have a powerful system on the ground as well as in the sky. You should get a shallow, film-like depth of field for closer shots regardless of which lens you use. Let's talk in the comments section.
- Trump sitting down with Sean Hannity for exclusive interview during Pa. visit
- Paris veut interdire les voitures à essence en 2030
- Angelina Jolie Shares Her 'Harper's Bazaar' Cover with Three Rescue Cheetahs!
- Football. Le PSG sur la piste d'un attaquant italien de 16 ans ?
- New York Jets: Upcoming opponent is not what it used to be
- Warriors' players under the belief guarding Westbrook is 'like cake to them'
- Helios and Matheson Analytics Inc. (NASDAQ:HMNY), HP Inc. (NYSE:HPQ)
- Pornhub deploys artificial intelligence platform to identify and tag porn stars
- Boko Haram terrorists killed in Borno
- Pornhub: Des millions d'utilisateurs touchés par un malware de fraude publicitaire