Be prepared - the hikes in fares for the Delhi Metro may not be the last such case.
It had announced the "Metro Kiraya Satyagrah" on Tuesday against the Delhi Metro for its decision to increase the fares which, it said, had disturbed the common man's monthly budget.
Addressing the gathering, Delhi Congress president Ajay Maken said that the protest will be continued at various metro stations across Delhi to expose Kejriwal Government on the fare hike.
"The organisation, management, control and accountability of DMRC suffers from several serious flaws and the rationalisation and restructuring of DMRC seems an imminent necessity", Kejriwal said in a letter to the Union Urban Development Minister Hardeep S. Puri. "The "fight" between the Delhi Government and the Center is going to put a big question mark on the future of the Phase-IV of the Delhi Metro Rail Corporation", Maken said. "Wasn't the Delhi CM aware of the metro fare hike", he asked?
Fortnite Battle Royale atteint les 10 millions de joueurs en 2 semaines
Il faut dire qu'en plus d'être fun, Fortnite Battle Royale est bien optimisé aussi bien au niveau du netcode que du framerate. Les joueurs sur PC ou Mac peuvent le télécharger sur le site officiel . "Nous ne pouvons pas assez vous remercier".
The decision of hike in metro fare was taken by the three-member Fare Fixation Committee (FFC) which was formed past year with one representative from the Centre and the Delhi government each and the third, a retired high court judge.
He further also said that Puri's demand of Rs 3,000 crore from the Delhi Government if it wants the fares not raised is "far-fetched and away from reality". The hike could not have come at a worse time.
He also remarked on the Centre's rejection of his government's offer to pay half the expenses of the Delhi Metro as absurd, for the arrangement, as he claimed, was like "where all losses are required to be borne by the Delhi government even though it has no say whatsoever in the management of DMRC". The Delhi assembly has set up to examine the logic behind the hike.Metro fares are revised to help the public transporter meet operational costs and provide world-class service, transport sector experts say."The London tube's fares are revised every year".
- Netflix prépare un docu-série sur la Juventus Turin
- Titans quarterback Mariota hoping to face Colts
- Interrogé sur Eric Zemmour, Omar Sy s'énerve et dézingue Anne-Elisabeth Lemoine
- Sir Richard Branson promises to build 'revolutionary' Hyperloop train service
- Wall Street end record high post the US Fed meet minutes
- ACLU Sues Over Kansas Law Against Boycotts Of Israel
- RB Leipzig nearly signed Mbappe, claims Rangnick
- L'acteur phare de "Dawson" affirme avoir été agressé sexuellement — Affaire Weinstein
- Befriend your Rotom Dex and…play…Roto Loto? in Pokemon USUM
- Arvind Kejriwal's blue Wagon R goes missing near Delhi Secretariat