The Dallas Cowboys have released veteran cornerback Nolan Carroll Wednesday morning, ending his seven month tenure.
Carroll suffered a concussion during a Week 2 loss to the Denver Broncos and was out the following game, but he practiced the past two weeks. He was replaced with rookie Jourdan Lewis, who is now in the starting lineup, and Chidobe Awuzie, who played against the Packers.
Brinker International, Inc. (NYSE:EAT) Valuation According To Analysts
Kernodle & Katon Asset Management Group LLC boosted its position in shares of Brinker International by 0.4% in the first quarter. Finally, Arizona State Retirement System boosted its position in shares of Brinker International by 1.5% in the second quarter.
Carroll recorded 55 tackles, 11 passes defended, one interception, and one forced fumble last season with the Eagles.
Carroll, who may also be facing a suspension after being arrested for DUI this offseason, will be free to sign with any team once his release becomes official.
- Razer teases 1 November event, likely for a new smartphone
- Federal Bureau of Investigation grand jury subpoenas Oklahoma State hoops program
- North Carolina teen accused of decapitating mother heads to hospital, not prison
- Stop braid chopping, I protest: KGP students hold protests
- Kindle Oasis : la nouvelle tablette-liseuse de 7 pouces d'Amazon
- Trump says could envision trade deal with Canada without Mexico
- Huntington Bancshares Incorporated (HBAN) fell -0.36 percent in the last trading session
- Baytex Energy Corp (NYSE:BTE) Closed Higher Than Its 50 Day Average
- Lupin acquires Symbiomix Therapeutics for United States dollars 150 mn
- Mattis says United States will work to 'stay aligned' with Turkey