Law and Parliamentary Affairs Minister T.B. Jayachandra told presspersons after the Cabinet meeting that the canteens would become operational from January 1 next year.
Seeing the success of the Indira Canteens in Bengaluru, the state government has chose to start 246 more of these outlets serving highly subsidised food to the poor in all district and taluk headquarters from January 1 next year.
The Directorate of Municipal Administration will identify locations for setting up the canteens in all districts by November 17, said Jayachandra after the cabinet approved their expansion beyond Bengaluru. Further, they will be set up in government hospitals, bus stands or railway stations where the footfall of the poor is higher.
La taxe foncière a augmenté de 14 % entre 2011 et 2016 (Unpi)
En deuxième position, on retrouve Argenteuil (Val-d'Oise) avec 23,30%, suivi de Nantes (Loire-Atlantique) et ses 20,75% de hausse. Selon les premiers chiffres de cette année, la taxe foncière a augmenté de 0,97 % en un an, contre 3,78 % entre 2015 et 2016.
A sum of Rs. 185 crore would be spent on infrastructure of the canteens. The daily expense of running these canteens would be Rs. 29 lakh and the monthly expenditure would be around Rs. 9 crore, he said.
It has been made a decision to cover 10 lakh families by March 2018. With each kit costing Rs 4040 the scheme will cost Rs 1137 crore.
The Cabinet also approved starting a diploma of national board course in district hospitals of Bagalkot, Ballari, Chitradurga, Kolar, Dharwad, Tumakuru, Kalaburagi, Vijayapura, KC General Hospital and Jayanagar General Hospital in Bengaluru. A total of 1,065 seats will be available in the first year of the two-year course, he said.
- Johanna Konta's WTA Finals hopes end with Kremlin Cup withdrawal
- Western Digital Announces 'Breakthrough' In Disk-Drive Storage
- England can't win Ashes without Ben Stokes, says Steve Waugh
- Actor James Van Der Beek revealed that he had been sexually assaulted
- HSBC appoints John Flint as new CEO
- Océans: "Nemo" est stressé, et pond moins
- Lava Helium 12 laptop with Windows 10 Home launched at Rs. 12999
- Nokia 9 renders with curved glass and bezel-less design surface online
- " "Nicolas Hulot se sent " très utile " au gouvernement
- Sia finally drops wig in her latest boob-sharing photo on Instagram!