Law and Parliamentary Affairs Minister T.B. Jayachandra told presspersons after the Cabinet meeting that the canteens would become operational from January 1 next year.
Seeing the success of the Indira Canteens in Bengaluru, the state government has chose to start 246 more of these outlets serving highly subsidised food to the poor in all district and taluk headquarters from January 1 next year.
The Directorate of Municipal Administration will identify locations for setting up the canteens in all districts by November 17, said Jayachandra after the cabinet approved their expansion beyond Bengaluru. Further, they will be set up in government hospitals, bus stands or railway stations where the footfall of the poor is higher.
Actor James Van Der Beek revealed that he had been sexually assaulted
The encounter allegedly ended with Weinstein placing his hands on her and suggesting a massage. What Weinstein is being accused of is criminal.
A sum of Rs. 185 crore would be spent on infrastructure of the canteens. The daily expense of running these canteens would be Rs. 29 lakh and the monthly expenditure would be around Rs. 9 crore, he said.
It has been made a decision to cover 10 lakh families by March 2018. With each kit costing Rs 4040 the scheme will cost Rs 1137 crore.
The Cabinet also approved starting a diploma of national board course in district hospitals of Bagalkot, Ballari, Chitradurga, Kolar, Dharwad, Tumakuru, Kalaburagi, Vijayapura, KC General Hospital and Jayanagar General Hospital in Bengaluru. A total of 1,065 seats will be available in the first year of the two-year course, he said.
- Océans: "Nemo" est stressé, et pond moins
- Drone attempted to lure children from OH school playground, district says
- Gucci CEO Says the Luxury Brand Is Done Selling Fur
- Google to integrate Duo App to Android by default
- Police treating death of woman following Fermanagh crash as murder
- Germany: 'No evidence' Russian Federation used Kaspersky software to spy on US
- La taxe foncière a augmenté de 14 % entre 2011 et 2016 (Unpi)
- " "Nicolas Hulot se sent " très utile " au gouvernement
- England can't win Ashes without Ben Stokes, says Steve Waugh
- Diwali sale: Vistara offers flight tickets starting at Rs 1149