It won't cost that much to make your Pacifica a little more stealthy.
The S Appearance Package may be bland in name, but it gives the van more attitude than your eighth-grader, with black accents inside and out.
Dealers can order minivans with S Appearance packages beginning this week, and vehicles will be in showrooms later this fall.
Robert Pattinson ends engagement with FKA Twigs as they 'drift apart'
The Twilight star has reportedly ended their relationship as he "grew tired" by the fact they had been "drifting apart". In July, Pattinson said during an interview with Howard Stern that he was "kind of engaged" to his girlfriend.
The S Appearance Package includes Gloss Black accents for the exterior, such as the grille surrounds, eyebrow accents on the headlights, daylight opening molding and rear valance molding. Blacked-out bits can also be seen on the 18-inch wheels, or optional 20-inch wheels.
Inside, the S Appearance Package adds black seats with Light Diesel Gray accents and an "S" logo, Light Diesel Gray stitching and Piano Black accents on the steering wheel, and Light Diesel Gray stitching and Anodized Ice Cave bezels on the instrument panel and door trim. All other interior pieces are fully black, including the front overhead console, headliner, visors, second- and third-row cargo lighting bezel, A-pillar trim, and center console.
The package is $595 and can be added to any Touring Plus, Touring L, Touring L Plus or Limited trim; the 20-inch Black Noise wheels are an additional $995.
- Tagbo's death: Lagos police arrests Davido
- Kashmir: Separatist leader Asiya Andrabi in Beti Bachao event banner
- Birds helping to answer climate change mysteries
- Ghana Vs India: Tahitian Referee Zitouni To officiate clash
- Apology not enough to save Ben Stokes' $375000 New Balance contract
- Huntington Bancshares Incorporated (HBAN) fell -0.36 percent in the last trading session
- 49ers won't force players to stand for national anthem
- British jihadi bride dubbed White Widow 'killed in air strike'
- Monkeypox outbreak: Lawmakers Summon Health Minister
- Tyler Eifert Reportedly Considering Surgery on Back Injury That Would End Season