It won't cost that much to make your Pacifica a little more stealthy.
The S Appearance Package may be bland in name, but it gives the van more attitude than your eighth-grader, with black accents inside and out.
Dealers can order minivans with S Appearance packages beginning this week, and vehicles will be in showrooms later this fall.
Local Boy Scouts embrace co-ed change, Girl Scouts to stay girls-only
Starting next year, girls can join Cub Scout dens, which will be single gender: one for boys and one for girls . Parents of boys enrolled in the scouts with daughters say they like the change, it will be easier for them.
The S Appearance Package includes Gloss Black accents for the exterior, such as the grille surrounds, eyebrow accents on the headlights, daylight opening molding and rear valance molding. Blacked-out bits can also be seen on the 18-inch wheels, or optional 20-inch wheels.
Inside, the S Appearance Package adds black seats with Light Diesel Gray accents and an "S" logo, Light Diesel Gray stitching and Piano Black accents on the steering wheel, and Light Diesel Gray stitching and Anodized Ice Cave bezels on the instrument panel and door trim. All other interior pieces are fully black, including the front overhead console, headliner, visors, second- and third-row cargo lighting bezel, A-pillar trim, and center console.
The package is $595 and can be added to any Touring Plus, Touring L, Touring L Plus or Limited trim; the 20-inch Black Noise wheels are an additional $995.
- Ghana Vs India: Tahitian Referee Zitouni To officiate clash
- Birds helping to answer climate change mysteries
- 'Blue-slip' rule at center of Senate fight over Trump judicial nominees
- "Ongoing incident" at high-security Long Lartin prison near Evesham
- Kashmir: Separatist leader Asiya Andrabi in Beti Bachao event banner
- Sam Wood and Snezana Markoski's Baby Has Arrived!
- Monkeypox outbreak: Lawmakers Summon Health Minister
- Military sources: Syrian Army encircles ISIS in Al-Mayadeen
- Tyler Eifert Reportedly Considering Surgery on Back Injury That Would End Season
- BNP Paribas to stop financing shale, oil sands projects