Mars will compete against The Chainsmokers, Drake, Lamar and Sheeran.
As the kickoff to this year's highly anticipated show, Ciara today announced six categories from the "2017 American Music Awards" nominees live on ABC's "Good Morning America".
Drake dominated the American Music Awards nominations previous year, as he earned a record breaking 13 nods, eventually winning three prizes.
Domino's stock falls despite 3Q sales growth
This repurchase authorization authorizes the restaurant operator to buy up to 13.5% of its shares through open market purchases. Looking forward, for the quarter ending Dec-17, 15 analysts have a mean sales target of 904.70 million.
Justin Bieber, Daddy Yankee and Luis Fonsi received four nominations each, including favorite pop/rock song for their hit collaboration, "Despacito".
Shape of You is also nominated for Video of the Year, alongside Despacito and Bruno's That's What I Like.
Other nominees were former One Direction heartthrob Niall Horan, British singer and fellow TV contest star James Arthur, rapper Post Malone and hip-hop duo Rae Sremmurd.
In the televised gala, set for November 19 in Los Angeles, winners are determined by fan voting, unlike the more prestigious Grammy Awards, which is based on polling of music industry players.
- Trump Warns Puerto Rico Weeks After Storms: Federal Help Cannot Stay 'Forever'
- Trump Tells Longtime Employee 'I Hate Everyone in the White House'
- Arvind Kejriwal's blue Wagon R goes missing near Delhi Secretariat
- " "Ouverture d'un centre de " pré-accueil " pour migrants — Cergy-Pontoise
- GOP Senator Asks Trump If He's 'Recanting' Constitutional Oath
- Bishop resigns after Vatican probe into cash and mistress claims
- Largest Team USA supporters group demands US Soccer president's resignation
- La sœur de Kim Jong-un promue au sein du parti unique
- Crash d'un avion militaire en Espagne
- Backstage News On Plans For Enzo Amore And The Cruiserweight Title