The cryptocurrency struck a new record high of $5,183.97 around 0820 GMT according to financial data provider Bloomberg.
Bitcoin surged through the $5,000 level on Thursday for the first time since the launch of the unregulated virtual currency more than 8 years ago. As recently as December, bitcoin was trading at less than $1 000 dollars. Eastern, according to CoinMarketCap, having gained almost 9% in the preceding 24 hours. Bitcoin started the year trading at $966 per token and has soared over 750 percent in the last 12 months. A spokeswoman for the investment bank confirmed that there was client interest in the project, but reiterated that the initiative was still in its early stages.
Legends of Tomorrow : une star de la série va partir [SPOILERS]
A noter que jusqu'à son départ, le personnage de Stein devrait garder son statut de rôle récurrent. On peut donc supposer qu'il quittera Legends of Tomorrow avant la fin de l'année.
Some analysts think the digital currency is likely to test a new ceiling ranging from $5,200 to $7,000 should it hold above the $5,000 barrier.
None of the Wall Street giants now have a bitcoin trading desk, though Fidelity operates a project through its research and development arm, as CoinDesk reported. A big bank, even one with a bit of a reputation for catering to ultrahigh-net-worth investors who like to roll the dice, could help the price stabilize.
- Ed Boon Discusses Bringing Injustice 2 And NetherRealm Games To Nintendo Switch
- Donald Trump reçoit Justin Trudeau, négociations sur le libre-échange
- Wells Fargo ATMs upgraded to allow NFC-enabled, cardless transactions
- Italian granted sick pay to care for ill dog
- Quotidien: Yann Barthès chante à la place de Liam Gallagher !
- Sanofi veut augmenter sa production de vaccin — Grippe
- Scotland Axe Gordon Strachan After Unsuccessful Qualification Campaign
- Titans quarterback Mariota hoping to face Colts
- "We were prisoners": Kansas teen forced into ISIS speaks
- Matt Damon Crashes Thor: Ragnarok Interview On Jimmy Kimmel